Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated perch killer's post Like in the thread 2022 1st Legal Surf Hali.

Nice to get a legal after some slow sessions. 10:15 am low tide Mission Beach. [ATTACH]

Jun 8, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated camobass's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

I never ever have bought a set up to walk the dog. You can walk the dog on any rod Stick to mono, not floro, it will sink. And yes,...

Jun 6, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

What he said... for all applications. (if you are right handed)

Jun 6, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

I like a 7-8ft crank bait rod with a 6:1:1-7:1:1 gear ratio reel and straight 30lb braid or straight 15lb mono. Noise cancelling...

Jun 6, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

Best advice would be switch to a left hand retrieve reel. You'll want your dominant hand to impart action.

Jun 6, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Walking the Dog set up.

Spinning or casting gear can work, but with spinning reels, picking up that slack line will lead to windknots and more line management...

Jun 6, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated William Ritchie's post Like in the thread Split rings v.2022.

Spro stainless have always worked well for me . I noticed the quality slip the last few Krocs. I have purchased . I also flip the hooks...

Jun 6, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread May’22 Dry Aged Fish? - Sand Bass.

Things looked very active out in the surf for May’22. Lots of bird activities just beyond the breakers with plenty of sand crab beds....

Jun 4, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

A couple of vids my grandson got of SFC and corbs around the pier... These were the fish that had nothing to do with our...

Jun 2, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

] Day 6. Last day of fishing. 2- hand[ATTACH] sized BSP for me and 3 for my grandson. He also caught 2-small leopards off the pier. The...

May 30, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 5/22-No truck=No Boat/No Kayak..but....

Been a while guys since I posted anything. Had a nice vacation and then had truck issues last Friday afternoon. So I have not been able...

May 26, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

I picked up several champion xp series a few months back. They have great tips and are very well balanced. Not as insanely light as some...

May 26, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

I do need to replace my broken fury frog rod! Should I upgrade to the champion xp? I was planning on getting it warranty replaced for 60...

May 26, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

2nd day. 19-20 BSP on tripled up sand crabs. All from one hole, that was a bite every cast until it shut down. Salad a little better....

May 24, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread Pacific Beach Conditions and Sand Crabs?.

[ATTACH] Me too Mike. :emoji_wink::emoji_smile:… Looking for this girls big sibling… [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Butch

May 24, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated Colonel Kurtz's post Like in the thread 5/18 Surf Bucket List.

Went back the following day (5/19), and landed 5 WSB (yes, FIVE) within an hour of fishing. And one more today. All on swimbaits again....

May 20, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Pegged or unpegged.

The main thing I've found beneficial for Tungsten vs lead, besides the smaller size, is that tungsten isnt as soft as lead. Pitching...

May 19, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated Rawdeezy's post Like in the thread Seems like fishing got harder?.

First of the year in the salt! Finally!![ATTACH]

May 18, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread Last couple outings.

I’ve been breaking in the new boat around the bay, and have found some pretty good patterns. I found some quality fish as well which has...

May 16, 2022