Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated AM55's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Calcutta Conquest 201F.

Reel is in perfect condition. Never created a combo to use it, thought someone really needs to be on the water with this. $350 TYD...

Mar 6, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated EndCommunication's post Like in the thread Pick two rigs.

For all the experienced anglers out there, if you could only choose two rigs for bass fishing all year in the San Diego, what would they...

Mar 4, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Have not posted in awhile . . ..

as been pre-occupied with the winter KOTB. Lot of good size perch being caught at a lot of different beaches. While not among the...

Mar 1, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated twiggen's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano / Daiwa / Phenix / Dobyns Rods + Reels.

Metanium SOLD

Feb 28, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated Bigshooter51's post Like in the thread Shopping Preference.

Land Big Fish no tax and free shipping on orders over $50.00 I buy most of my tackle from them . 15% and 20% off sales on all holidays...

Feb 28, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Slow MB skiff fishing.

I saw this the other day on Facebook. Mission Bay ? If so, very nice fish for MB. I still say SD Bay is your best bet for catching...

Feb 26, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated Fomen's post Like in the thread A heartfelt goodbye.

I wanted to take the time to say goodbye to the San Diego fishing community. I joined SD Fish in 2006 (before the new site existed and...

Feb 23, 2022
  8. spicymayo rated ol dirty basser's post Like in the thread Shopping Preference.

I literally just bought a salmon/steelhead rod from them last week, for throwing LCs in the surf.

Feb 23, 2022
  9. spicymayo rated Jenx's post Like in the thread Warning. Don’t buy for this person.

The Paypal Friends and Family setting allows people to transfer money to each other without paying any transaction fees. For this reason...

Feb 22, 2022
  10. spicymayo rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Shopping Preference.

That site is great. Thanks

Feb 21, 2022
  11. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Like in the thread List of "piers" where no license is required....

None of those has primarily fishing as a use.. not are they the most seaward boundary

Feb 16, 2022
  12. spicymayo rated iampumpkinman's post Like in the thread North Island Pier Closed.

I tried to catch a quick session on the pier on North Island after work a couple nights ago, only to find it completely closed, and...

Feb 15, 2022
  13. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Like in the thread 2/14 Surprise Night Bite.

I was struggling to get motivated today, but with rain in the forecast tomorrow, I downed a tall white Russian, double checked my sandy...

Feb 15, 2022
  14. spicymayo rated Colonel Kurtz's post Like in the thread Winter Surprise.

I was out looking for slab Perch this morning, and saw some kind of big croaker (initially thought it was a huge YFC) go fully airborne...

Feb 13, 2022
  15. spicymayo rated Calico85's post Like in the thread SD River 2/10.

I decided to fish the river for the first time this year and caught my first bass of the year weighing in at 3lb's 3oz. I caught it on a...

Feb 12, 2022
  16. spicymayo rated ScubaLee03's post Like in the thread Daytime Sand Bass and Sheephead.

Tide level was just right this week for mid day stomp. The hard structures were completely under water. Edges facing the beach were...

Feb 12, 2022
  17. spicymayo rated Peter86's post Like in the thread Long time no post.

I just realized i don't post on here anymore. So here goes one. Got to the sand around 630 chucking the lc and a c rig. A few little...

Feb 7, 2022
  18. spicymayo rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread New spots.

Went searching for new spots to hit yesterday as im getting tired of S. Mission beach as it's getting pretty grungy. My first stop was...

Feb 2, 2022
  19. spicymayo rated twiggen's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano / Daiwa / Phenix / Dobyns Rods + Reels.

All rods and reels are in excellent condition. I maintain them rigorously with ReelX and Daiwa/Shimano factory grease, and wipe them...

Jan 31, 2022
  20. spicymayo rated twiggen's post Like in the thread For Sale Dobyn's Fury 7'3 MH Casting Rod.

Hi all, I'm selling my Dobyns Fury 7'3 MH Baitcasting rod for 90$ 80$. I bought this from TackleWarehouse for $130, and it's in...

Jan 31, 2022