Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

[ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2021
  2. spicymayo rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

Glorietta Bay usually has skiffs during the week. Fishing under the bridge is always fun too.

Jun 30, 2021
  3. spicymayo rated Thee IBC's post Agree in the thread Decent Diamond.

Post later my phone wont upload images Time for a new phone I guess since I had to wait to use my pc to post this.... My cousin...

Jun 30, 2021
  4. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread 2021 Scouting in the Surf.

My mom used to buy a cheap market fish called Orange Roughy, when I was a kid. It’s probably my favorite straight up baked fish .. It...

Jan 19, 2021
  5. spicymayo rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread For Sale shimano, g-loomis, dobyns, powell,.

Hard to resist that Expride!

Nov 18, 2020
  6. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

What, you dont like the Pringle size dinks? They're like a different fish when they're big enough to hit the jerkbaits

Nov 10, 2020
  7. spicymayo rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread 11/4 Nightime bass whackin.

Livin' vicariously through you amigo !!

Nov 5, 2020
  8. spicymayo rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread Poor man's tuna 9/21.

Jesus how big is that top left??

Sep 21, 2020
  9. spicymayo rated Swgityswag's post Agree in the thread ob pier 9/18.

Yikes...

Sep 19, 2020
  10. spicymayo rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread 9/19 AM - MB Sunset Point.

Good tide this morning....

Sep 19, 2020
  11. spicymayo rated ChupacabraSD's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines fishing beach.

I think it's Covid combined with social media. I'm always torn because more fisherman equals more DFW revenue supporting more...

Aug 22, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Sometimes I lose my weight when casting. Fixes?.

4oz is a lot of weight on 12-15#. If I cast 1oz hard on 12# I can feel the stretch in the line as I release. Maybe run a shock leader?...

Aug 18, 2020
  13. spicymayo rated cavedog619's post Agree in the thread 8/2-3 MB Kayak Sessions.

Judging from your list of lures and baits, you seem to be doing it right. What's your rod / reel setup? How heavy is your line? Braid?...

Aug 5, 2020
  14. spicymayo rated JeremyFWright's post Agree in the thread Spinning Reel for Bay.

If you take the time to set up a baitcaster with the spool tension, internal breaks, etc, it should be almost effortless to cast. While...

Aug 3, 2020
  15. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Bay sharks and rays gear..

The thread has taken the Paul the Great/Lawman kinda feel. I miss it in a weird sort of way, but didn’t expect it for sure. Gonna butter...

Jul 13, 2020
  16. spicymayo rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread LC hook change.

VMC single inlines I believe 1/0 https://m.tackledirect.com/vmc-ils-inline-single-hooks.html

Jul 13, 2020
  17. spicymayo rated SaltyDangler's post Agree in the thread T-Rig? vs Jig head?.

I use both but the t-rig allows for various weight and hook size. Smaller hook with more weight to get past the current and use the same...

Jun 17, 2020
  18. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Stradic CI4+ vs Ballistc LT.

The battle is a tank, but it also feels like one on the hand..

May 19, 2020
  19. spicymayo rated scisports's post Agree in the thread Update on San Diego Bay Closures.

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/threads/why-the-launch-ramps-are-closed.741626/ Nice write up

Mar 29, 2020
  20. spicymayo rated Pinoyfisher's post Agree in the thread Top Water/Jerk/Crank Baits in Surf.

LCs catch everything

Oct 7, 2019