Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated MotoSD's post Agree in the thread Which company builds your favorite rods?.

Im also surprised to see dobyns with so few votes. Ive always enjoyed trying different rods and have learned most manufacturers make a...

Aug 24, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated Bird334's post Agree in the thread Record Corbina?.

WSB?

Jul 11, 2022
  3. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

Talk about customer service. Dobyns is a stand up company

May 31, 2022
  4. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

Should probably work fine. I usually use 1/4oz worm weight. With the weight of the plastic and hook, the rig is probably around 3/8....

May 20, 2022
  5. spicymayo rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread places that have less eel grass.

If your avatar states your intended target . I would say look for the eel grass rather than shy away from it . Just rig to accommodate...

May 1, 2022
  6. spicymayo rated CrazyDonkey's post Agree in the thread List of "piers" where no license is required....

Interesting, I bet a lot of people think both of the Mission Bay jetties are license free.

Feb 22, 2022
  7. spicymayo rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

[ATTACH]

Nov 4, 2021
  8. spicymayo rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Dana Landing half day skiff question.

Glorietta Bay usually has skiffs during the week. Fishing under the bridge is always fun too.

Jun 30, 2021
  9. spicymayo rated Thee IBC's post Agree in the thread Decent Diamond.

Post later my phone wont upload images Time for a new phone I guess since I had to wait to use my pc to post this.... My cousin...

Jun 30, 2021
  10. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread 2021 Scouting in the Surf.

My mom used to buy a cheap market fish called Orange Roughy, when I was a kid. It’s probably my favorite straight up baked fish .. It...

Jan 19, 2021
  11. spicymayo rated von_smozel's post Agree in the thread For Sale shimano, g-loomis, dobyns, powell,.

Hard to resist that Expride!

Nov 18, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

What, you dont like the Pringle size dinks? They're like a different fish when they're big enough to hit the jerkbaits

Nov 10, 2020
  13. spicymayo rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread 11/4 Nightime bass whackin.

Livin' vicariously through you amigo !!

Nov 5, 2020
  14. spicymayo rated Shawn H's post Agree in the thread Poor man's tuna 9/21.

Jesus how big is that top left??

Sep 21, 2020
  15. spicymayo rated Swgityswag's post Agree in the thread ob pier 9/18.

Yikes...

Sep 19, 2020
  16. spicymayo rated rockzilla's post Agree in the thread 9/19 AM - MB Sunset Point.

Good tide this morning....

Sep 19, 2020
  17. spicymayo rated ChupacabraSD's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines fishing beach.

I think it's Covid combined with social media. I'm always torn because more fisherman equals more DFW revenue supporting more...

Aug 22, 2020
  18. spicymayo rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Sometimes I lose my weight when casting. Fixes?.

4oz is a lot of weight on 12-15#. If I cast 1oz hard on 12# I can feel the stretch in the line as I release. Maybe run a shock leader?...

Aug 18, 2020
  19. spicymayo rated cavedog619's post Agree in the thread 8/2-3 MB Kayak Sessions.

Judging from your list of lures and baits, you seem to be doing it right. What's your rod / reel setup? How heavy is your line? Braid?...

Aug 5, 2020
  20. spicymayo rated JeremyFWright's post Agree in the thread Spinning Reel for Bay.

If you take the time to set up a baitcaster with the spool tension, internal breaks, etc, it should be almost effortless to cast. While...

Aug 3, 2020