Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread Good casting rod for surf lures.

Having a , do it all rod , is a tough one . The salmon and steelhead rods may appear limp but are designed to cast well . Most S/S rods...

Oct 13, 2018
  2. spicymayo rated sargo's post Agree in the thread $.

[ATTACH]

Sep 21, 2018
  3. spicymayo rated Chris73's post Agree in the thread Topwater Advice.

Grunion run from May 29 to June 1

May 31, 2018
  4. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Expensive Made In Japan Lures worth it?.

Those things cast into the wind like a missile

Apr 14, 2018
  5. spicymayo rated Carnage's post Agree in the thread Light rod recommendation for Surf perch.

Okuma SST steelhead rods are under $80. I have two and there awesome in the surf

Jan 12, 2018
  6. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Catching Octopus?! I guess so! San Diego Bay Report.

Mantis shrimp lol Choice number two, sarcastic fringehead

Oct 24, 2017
  7. spicymayo rated Silverfish's post Agree in the thread Hitting the shores this evening - some questions.

Wow, I'm pretty new to this site, but I didn't realize how awesome SDfish.com is. I've personally hooked up with a couple new fishing...

Mar 10, 2017
  8. spicymayo rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Hitting the shores this evening - some questions.

First, the pencil DS sinkers are great. However, I hate those eyes. I DO NOT, just slide the line through. I'm not sure who designs...

Mar 9, 2017
  9. spicymayo rated set_da_hook's post Agree in the thread Line recommendations.

When you say retying do mean retying baits? A leader lasts me at least a whole session and most of the time will last a couple sessions....

Apr 3, 2016
  10. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread SDB March 21 2016.

That's a giant for tidelands

Mar 22, 2016
  11. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Texas rig for bay bass.

I agree, they'll both work. However, I think the grub will find more action. I would dropshot the fluke rather than move it through the...

Feb 24, 2016