Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread MTB 12 Days of Fishmas - Walmart $1.

"I'm white, but I'm not Walmart white." JK. Big time walmartian. Might as well....

Jan 6, 2022
  2. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread PB in PB on 08/31.

For light line, a single palomar is easy to tie and never slips or breaks. And I have never seen Darcy wearing so much clothing.

Sep 3, 2021
  3. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread She came in smooth, but left on a hot one.

Looks like Bigfoot!

Jul 22, 2021
  4. spicymayo rated projectman's post Funny in the thread PB/MB fish report - 6/21-6/27 - KOTB entries.

So my reel wasn't feeling great this week and I decided to open it up. Needless to say, Werfless was right and don't lay your reel in...

Jul 7, 2021
  5. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Funny in the thread 7/6 multiple beaches.

Because they are Corbina... The most frustrating fish in the ocean... You do everything by the book, and nada... Some Yahoo standing...

Jul 7, 2021
  6. spicymayo rated citruspirate's post Funny in the thread Creature ID Quiz.

apparently they are tasty too

Apr 24, 2021
  7. spicymayo rated skrilla's post Funny in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

I guess no more dubbing in the clicker sound during intense battle scenes in fishing shows.

Apr 13, 2021
  8. spicymayo rated Gabemorales's post Funny in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

Tell that to the guys over on the FB group LOL. The amount of money dropped on surf gear is insane haha

Apr 11, 2021
  9. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread VI - 4/9 missing rod?.

Did this at Cuyamaca once. My son hooked a line and brought in a set-up and trout. Turns out it belonged to the guy fishing right next...

Apr 10, 2021
  10. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread IB 1/24/21.

I’ve never been bitten, but I always wondered about those damn things.. Looks like an uncircumcised ding ding with spikes that unfold...

Jan 25, 2021
  11. spicymayo rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Mariner's Chasin' Bonita Trove....

I am as big an A-hole as anyone. Just not a convicted poacher and felon. I only have ONE fish and game violation, and it was an...

Jan 21, 2021
  12. spicymayo rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread WTB: Fish Have No Hands?.

Yes, That.. and maybe a few Playboy centerfolds towards the back of the book.. you know.. just Incase she doesn’t slither over to my...

Jan 17, 2021
  13. spicymayo rated Big Money Jonah's post Funny in the thread Leopard taste test.

I’ll tear the *** end out of some Mako. That’s a delicious way to get your daily Mercury.

Nov 13, 2020
  14. spicymayo rated Calicokiller's post Funny in the thread Eating like a king.

Eating like a king tonight. [ATTACH]

Oct 19, 2020
  15. spicymayo rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Glad you have such proactive users.

I belong to BD.....fpr me it's "read only". No way I'd post there. Full on animals over there

Oct 12, 2020
  16. spicymayo rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread weird question about mullets.

" Bacon of the sea" or something like that. Hear they are very fatty

Sep 28, 2020
  17. spicymayo rated MadsDadOutdoors's post Funny in the thread Question about Delmar (New to Surf Fishing).

Hello all! I'm new to surf fishing, actually I'm new to saltwater in general. I'm a lifelong freshwater angler but really want to...

Aug 24, 2020
  18. spicymayo rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread A few pictures from the surf these past couple weeks.

Mullet fight really hard! Oh wait maybe that's because I have only hooked them in the middle ;)

Aug 21, 2020
  19. spicymayo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  20. spicymayo rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread MB shorefishers....heads up.

The jetty tomorrow is going to be a zoo hahaha

Aug 9, 2020