Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread A few pictures from the surf these past couple weeks.

Mullet fight really hard! Oh wait maybe that's because I have only hooked them in the middle ;)

Aug 21, 2020
  2. spicymayo rated MVPA12's post Funny in the thread FOUND.

found a nice new float tube in the middle of the bay and nobody in it. tell me where and what kind and its yours.

Aug 16, 2020
  3. spicymayo rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread MB shorefishers....heads up.

The jetty tomorrow is going to be a zoo hahaha

Aug 9, 2020
  4. spicymayo rated HK_Supermarket's post Funny in the thread 7' SLX Casting and Spinning Rods - $50.

that'd be perfect if it wasn't oos everywhere lol

Aug 8, 2020
  5. spicymayo rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Who is running sdfish?.

I thought Werfless because he is on the site more than anyone whether it be daytime or nightime, holidays, etc... and anytime you maybe...

Aug 7, 2020
  6. spicymayo rated Pervin_Irvin's post Funny in the thread Surf Fishing With LC.

But do you work out?

Aug 6, 2020
  7. spicymayo rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread Was it pure luck.

You are right it is fake, my son played a trick on me, I am really embarrassed and pissed off about it.

Aug 3, 2020
  8. spicymayo rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Was it pure luck.

Shenanigans

Aug 2, 2020
  9. spicymayo rated RolloTomasi's post Funny in the thread Going down to Mission Bay.

Whaddya say, Werf, a #6?

Jul 8, 2020
  10. spicymayo rated Chazzman's post Funny in the thread Is there any sort of device that can hold your rod that attaches to a pack.

I thought that’s what armpits were for

Jul 1, 2020
  11. spicymayo rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Yellow tail in the surf?!.

Does blacks have a tree? Probably not.... Further north......

Jun 30, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Not for long...

Mar 22, 2020
  13. spicymayo rated HamSupLo's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

What is this? Caught in mission bay on the drop Shot. I thought smelt but not sure [ATTACH]

Feb 28, 2020
  14. spicymayo rated Dylan 101's post Funny in the thread 1/11/20 Surf Bass.

Where is this spot at?

Jan 12, 2020
  15. spicymayo rated Jordand's post Funny in the thread Grey Whale at Blacks.

Can’t be real. I was there.

Jan 7, 2020
  16. spicymayo rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread Sand crabs.

I forgot I had a couple in my bathing suit pocket...apparently they arent washer safe and forget the drier...they also dont last the...

Sep 15, 2019
  17. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Surf Setup?.

Used the 35 size with 15# mono to land a 25# yellow on the daily double.. only reason it died an early death is because one of my...

Aug 22, 2019
  18. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread What are these?.

Hey.. every man is allowed to exaggerate an inch

Aug 17, 2019
  19. spicymayo rated dbrown6535's post Funny in the thread Fish ID? windansea 7/27.

I caught this one south of the children's pool. As I was taking the picture the loudspeaker from the new tower there blared out from 100...

Jul 31, 2019
  20. spicymayo rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Corbina.

Here you go. [ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2019