Ratings spicymayo has given

1. spicymayo rated Smokey's post Helpful in the thread advice for poway and/or dixon lake shoreline.

Dixon is now closed during the week, and just open Saturday and Sunday. They have been stocking catfish. Haven't fish there for a while,...

Sep 20, 2021
  2. spicymayo rated Noms's post Helpful in the thread Jigpara Spin Micro Session..

Social media can be very toxic. I'll just leave it at that.

Jul 8, 2021
  3. spicymayo rated myahk's post Helpful in the thread Decent Diamond.

I also have a pic of a decent fish, will post later once I catch it

Jul 1, 2021
  4. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Hell with today…..

That is all.

Jun 13, 2021
  5. spicymayo rated Noms's post Helpful in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

Right now only the higher end models carry that feature. Same with shimano baitcasters. Eventually it will trickle down... I hope. Think...

Apr 11, 2021
  6. spicymayo rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders 8.

People happy to be out. This is a normal thing in MB from April-September. But especially now...

Apr 10, 2021
  7. spicymayo rated Dionisiooh's post Helpful in the thread Coronado Ferry Landing parking question?.

The only “new” parking restrictions I’ve noticed are West of the landing (near the condos). You should be good to go. I was at the...

Mar 29, 2021
  8. spicymayo rated Fishin Phil's post Helpful in the thread Nobody Home Today.

I went to Imperial beach pier this morning with good conditions and a beautiful morning. I tried mussel, shrimp and squid strips for...

Feb 24, 2021
  9. spicymayo rated Oslider's post Helpful in the thread Gulp Sandworm shortage?.

The closer to the ocean you are the less saltwater gear you will find in the walmarts. For instance in Lake Elsinore where I live and...

Nov 18, 2020
  10. spicymayo rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread 09/19 morning Sesh... A first for me....

Corvina feel the bait , very well developed lateral line sensors system WR

Sep 20, 2020
  11. spicymayo rated cavedog619's post Helpful in the thread Information on Bay temps?.

I'm surprised Coach Werfless hasn't chimed in yet. I guess the bot isn't on call today. Here are some links that he would recommend....

Sep 2, 2020
  12. spicymayo rated Fins in the Bin's post Helpful in the thread How to determine surf current?.

Yep Surfline is showing 3 different swells and each ones strength or dominance. His advice is right on the money, however each beach and...

Aug 6, 2020
  13. spicymayo rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Was it pure luck.

Which lake?

Aug 2, 2020
  14. spicymayo rated Midnightpass's post Helpful in the thread Stradic CI4+ vs Ballistc LT.

I have 3 ci4s.. 2-3000s and a 4000... The difference in the 2.5k and 3k is the spool.. They interchange on my older reel... I'm not sure...

May 19, 2020
  15. spicymayo rated Capt Ray's post Helpful in the thread Stradic CI4+ vs Ballistc LT.

The spool on the Ci4 is pretty much the only difference between the 2500 and 3000. Identical reels otherwise.

May 18, 2020
  16. spicymayo rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Recommendations Needed: Must haves to get started.

you can probably make something like these...these are off amazon though...15 bucks for 100 of em.....

Aug 15, 2019
  17. spicymayo rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Recommendations Needed: Must haves to get started.

try a bait wrap

Aug 15, 2019
  18. spicymayo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Helpful in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

The dorsal spines are the ones you really wanna watch out for.

Aug 12, 2019
  19. spicymayo rated Kam_Walsh98's post Helpful in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

****s

Aug 12, 2019
  20. spicymayo rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

I have found that if you drive a knife into the spine behind the head and cut downward, it breaks the bloodline that supplies the...

Aug 7, 2019