Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Nickweissmusic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

he was pretty calm and actually didnt put too much of a fight when pulling him in. i considered lipping him for the cooler picture lol,...

Jun 27, 2022 at 8:44 AM
  2. galen rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Father's Day session. Belated Happy Father's Day to all the dads here on SDFish. Hit up MB for an hour long session at the end of the...

Jun 25, 2022 at 6:29 AM
  3. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Father's Day session. Belated Happy Father's Day to all the dads here on SDFish. Hit up MB for an hour long session at the end of the...

Jun 25, 2022 at 6:21 AM
  4. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 24, 2022 at 9:10 PM
  5. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

he was pretty calm and actually didnt put too much of a fight when pulling him in. i considered lipping him for the cooler picture lol,...

Jun 24, 2022 at 8:19 PM
  6. Nickweissmusic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 22, 2022 at 5:28 PM
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Rods and Reels (calstar, phenix, penn, shimano, diawa).

thanks for checking. its a little heavier than i prefer for casting lures for a few hours, but i bet it makes a great bait and wait rod....

Jun 21, 2022
  8. Midnightpass rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 21, 2022
  9. Vito1023 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 21, 2022
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 20, 2022
  11. fishinmike rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 20, 2022
  12. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 20, 2022
  13. Bwood rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 20, 2022
  14. Neuroshima rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 6/19 MB.

Jun 20, 2022
  15. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Extra wide gap. I noticed he was using a weighted ewg hook on his drop shot rig. Usually unnecessary since the rig will already be...

Jun 18, 2022
  16. jjdbike rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Extra wide gap. I noticed he was using a weighted ewg hook on his drop shot rig. Usually unnecessary since the rig will already be...

Jun 17, 2022
  17. old_rookie rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Jun 17, 2022
  18. Midnightpass rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Jun 17, 2022
  19. mukaza rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Jun 16, 2022
  20. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread My first legal halibut.

Jun 16, 2022