Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Boter rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

I tried this on a Daiwa reel today and it works. Their black friday sale goes on until Tuesday. [MEDIA]

Nov 27, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

The guy who made the video says it works for him even on backordered items. I ordered something on backorder, so i'll find out for sure...

Nov 26, 2021
  3. Neuroshima rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

Yep. The ad says daiwa and shimano are not included in the sale, but the discount shows up on the invoice email.

Nov 26, 2021
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

Yep. The ad says daiwa and shimano are not included in the sale, but the discount shows up on the invoice email.

Nov 26, 2021
  5. Bird334 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

I tried this on a Daiwa reel today and it works. Their black friday sale goes on until Tuesday. [MEDIA]

Nov 26, 2021
  6. dmorgan3 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

Nov 26, 2021
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Tacklewarehouse sale discounts on shimano (and other stuff).

Nov 25, 2021
  8. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

Yep. It's a fun rod for spotties and other bay fish. I'd keep it but I picked up another rod that has the same use.

Nov 22, 2021
  9. Boogie93706 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

Still available. Still cheaper than Black Friday prices :)

Nov 22, 2021
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

Still available. Still cheaper than Black Friday prices :)

Nov 22, 2021
  11. Chriwilson rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread SLX XT combos $160, SLX MGL combos $170, SLX DC combos $220 - American Legacy Fishing.

Pretty good deal for an SLX XT with XT rod of choice for $160 Shimano SLX XT Rod and Reel Combos edit: just noticed the DC combos are...

Nov 18, 2021
  12. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Beach Birds Baitfish Bass 11-15-21.

i ran into your youtube channel a few years ago while going down a humboldt squid rabbit hole. you definitely know your way around our...

Nov 18, 2021
  13. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread SLX XT combos $160, SLX MGL combos $170, SLX DC combos $220 - American Legacy Fishing.

Pretty good deal for an SLX XT with XT rod of choice for $160 Shimano SLX XT Rod and Reel Combos edit: just noticed the DC combos are...

Nov 17, 2021
  14. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

Price dropped

Nov 10, 2021
  15. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Daiwa SP minnow size.

i've caught bonita and halibut on both the DSPM15F (6") and the 13F (5 1/8"). I prefer the 13F only because the rods I have left dont...

Nov 5, 2021
  16. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale FS: Phenix Feather 7'7 MH Casting rod.

I have a Phenix Feather 7'7 MH casting rod for sale. $OLD picked up in 92129.

Oct 31, 2021
  17. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dangers of Bay Fishing alone?.

fish the coronado ferry landing area if you wanna do safe night time shore pounding. bring the light gear because its a nursery.

Oct 20, 2021
  18. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dangers of Bay Fishing alone?.

fish the coronado ferry landing area if you wanna do safe night time shore pounding. bring the light gear because its a nursery.

Oct 19, 2021
  19. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread ..

i thought i was seeing a yellow rattle canned curado e

Oct 19, 2021
  20. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 50% off Pre-rigged TRUSCEND lures - Amazon.

i pulled the trigger on a pack of the darksleepers. 6 for $9 beats 1 for $7. i guess we'll see whats up with the quality.

Oct 7, 2021