Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Tmaio123 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Exciting Day at Crown Cove.

when i was young i used to make a homemade sabiki rig to bring to the imperial beach pier. i used silver or chrome hooks and didnt...

Apr 30, 2018
  2. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Never thought I'd see a corbina hit an a-rig. That's a nice one too

Apr 29, 2018
  3. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Never thought I'd see a corbina hit an a-rig. That's a nice one too

Apr 29, 2018
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Catching Spotties and largemouth bass on the same day.

i've never had luck straight swimming a jig. i've only gotten hits bouncing it back to me on the bottom.

Apr 18, 2018
  5. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread What size reel to pair with 9.5ft rod For surf fishing???.

my opinion is a 2500 or 3000 sized spinner with 20lb braid. i use a penn pursuit and penn battle, both 3000 sized. both have held up...

Apr 17, 2018
  6. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Luckycraft 110 Flash Minnow Tips.

Bring pliers. Unhooking a fish with three trebles embedded in it's face and body isn't always an easy process.

Apr 14, 2018
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Luckycraft 110 Flash Minnow Tips.

Bring pliers. Unhooking a fish with three trebles embedded in it's face and body isn't always an easy process.

Apr 14, 2018
  8. 80sforlife rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Luckycraft 110 Flash Minnow Tips.

Apr 14, 2018
  9. FOE_RUNNER rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

i think im just hungry. i had flashbacks of the fish soup and civiche pics he would post right after a picture of a fat corvina. i...

Apr 10, 2018
  10. i'dratherbef___ing rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

You can make sinigang with any meat I'm sure. My favorite fish version my dad makes is with salmon belly. Lots of little bones but the...

Apr 10, 2018
  11. ScubaLee03 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

You can make sinigang with any meat I'm sure. My favorite fish version my dad makes is with salmon belly. Lots of little bones but the...

Apr 9, 2018
  12. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

Apr 9, 2018
  13. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

i think im just hungry. i had flashbacks of the fish soup and civiche pics he would post right after a picture of a fat corvina. i...

Apr 9, 2018
  14. TangledAngler rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Help looking for Jetty fishing setup with occasional surf and pier fishing.

my "cheapo" setup beach/jetty/bay shore spinning suggestion would be: penn fierce II or battle II 3000 size with 20lb power pro 8'6"...

Apr 7, 2018
  15. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Help looking for Jetty fishing setup with occasional surf and pier fishing.

my "cheapo" setup beach/jetty/bay shore spinning suggestion would be: penn fierce II or battle II 3000 size with 20lb power pro 8'6"...

Apr 2, 2018
  16. TreeCatcher rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Grunion run tonight.

i attended a grunion run seminar with my kids once at ucsd and they taught this. we were told to leave the first loner "scout" fishes...

Mar 21, 2018
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Grunion run tonight.

i attended a grunion run seminar with my kids once at ucsd and they taught this. we were told to leave the first loner "scout" fishes...

Mar 20, 2018
  18. jusbayz rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Drop shotti'n SD Bay?.

Match the hook size to your bait/lure. I nosehook with #1 mosquitos most of the time, but keep #4 around if I use sandworms or small...

Feb 21, 2018
  19. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Drop shotti'n SD Bay?.

Match the hook size to your bait/lure. I nosehook with #1 mosquitos most of the time, but keep #4 around if I use sandworms or small...

Feb 20, 2018