Ratings spicymayo has received

1. STiCKY rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Ski Beach.

Hit up ski Beach from 6 to 9am today for more baitcasting practice. Decided to downsize my rig from the 5" grubs that do well for me in...

Apr 3, 2016
  2. Fisherman Nate rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Ski Beach.

Hit up ski Beach from 6 to 9am today for more baitcasting practice. Decided to downsize my rig from the 5" grubs that do well for me in...

Apr 3, 2016
  3. Fisherman Nate rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Yesterday I had the day off so I fished around mission bay for the first time. Was also my first time using a baitcaster. I hit up...

Apr 2, 2016
  4. Rude Baits rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Yesterday I had the day off so I fished around mission bay for the first time. Was also my first time using a baitcaster. I hit up...

Apr 2, 2016
  5. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Apr 1, 2016
  6. mlzpinoy rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Apr 1, 2016
  7. dahoang55 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Apr 1, 2016
  8. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Apr 1, 2016
  9. aquaholic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread First time at Mission Bay.

Apr 1, 2016
  10. lone_wolf rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Paralichthys.

You catch everything foo! You can probably catch cthulu if you targeted him.

Mar 4, 2016
  11. DCFISH rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Ocean Goals.

Aside from learning and getting comfortable with a baitcaster, I want to catch fish with rigs other than Texas and drop shot. I want to...

Feb 29, 2016
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Ocean Goals.

Aside from learning and getting comfortable with a baitcaster, I want to catch fish with rigs other than Texas and drop shot. I want to...

Feb 29, 2016
  13. scisports rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Grunion run 2016.

Sargo, I think the grunion run on your schedule, not the dfw's.

Feb 28, 2016
  14. Kyleblood rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Coronado Pier Action today....

yes they do

Jan 11, 2016
  15. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread MB 10/29/15.

Swisher's aren't good cigars anyway :D

Nov 1, 2015
  16. Snag rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Oct 21, 2015
  17. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread shelter island jetty yesterday10/13.

A few years ago, I watched a legal halibut caught (on a donkey rig setup) from the left side of the pier. The tackle shop had a rope...

Oct 17, 2015
  18. Linebig rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Please Recommend Replacement Rods for Lake Fishing.

The previous gen Clarus rods are my favorite so far, but I havent tried the newest ones. I dont have the budget to go much higher in...

Oct 16, 2015
  19. Low&Slow rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Oct 11, 2015
  20. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread sand crab newbie ????.

http://www.scsurffishing.com/articles/hookingsandcrabs.htm

Sep 4, 2015