Ratings spicymayo has received

1. afishnsea rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

it was $60 the day i posted. but lots of the deals i posted show diff prices after they sell out. i find most of the deals i post on...

Sep 30, 2021
  2. Kam_Walsh98 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Moving water.

I'm in the same boat. Lately its been difficult get out to shore pound the bays during my preferred times (pre-sunlight hours), and I...

Sep 22, 2021
  3. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Moving water.

I'm in the same boat. Lately its been difficult get out to shore pound the bays during my preferred times (pre-sunlight hours), and I...

Sep 22, 2021
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread advice for poway and/or dixon lake shoreline.

I added Dixon as a possible destination too, if anyone has any shoreline tips for that lake. Excited try these new-to-me waters soon....

Sep 20, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread advice for poway and/or dixon lake shoreline.

Hey guys. Gonna try my hand at fishing Poway Lake or Dixon Lake one day this week. I fished Poway once a long time ago for trout and...

Sep 20, 2021
  6. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread advice for poway and/or dixon lake shoreline.

Hey guys. Gonna try my hand at fishing Poway Lake or Dixon Lake one day this week. I fished Poway once a long time ago for trout and...

Sep 20, 2021
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

abu garcia revo s $60, usually $130 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Abu-Garcia-Revo-S-Low-Profile-Baitcast-Fishing-Reel/447307767?athbdg=L1400

Sep 6, 2021
  8. Jenx rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

abu garcia revo s $60, usually $130 https://www.walmart.com/ip/Abu-Garcia-Revo-S-Low-Profile-Baitcast-Fishing-Reel/447307767?athbdg=L1400

Sep 6, 2021
  9. fishnfreak rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

Sep 6, 2021
  10. Noms rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread No bonito.

there it is, HI bout to look like [ATTACH]

Sep 3, 2021
  11. cavedog619 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Embarcadero Pier?.

the tweekers that hung out in the park near by turned me off from that pier a long time ago. maybe with the new venue there, they found...

Sep 1, 2021
  12. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale BPS Inshore Extreme Casting Rod - SOLD.

Still available

Aug 26, 2021
  13. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Spinning Reels - SOLD.

If the ad is still up in a few weeks, hit me up!

Aug 25, 2021
  14. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Spinning Reels - SOLD.

Still available

Aug 25, 2021
  15. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Grunion run tonight? Insight?.

if you have one, headlamp or flashlight with red light is supposed to not frighten them like regular white/yellow light will

Aug 23, 2021
  16. blugil rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Korean aucha perch.

looking forward to you sharing more of your local fish

Aug 23, 2021
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Grunion run tonight? Insight?.

if you have one, headlamp or flashlight with red light is supposed to not frighten them like regular white/yellow light will

Aug 23, 2021