Ratings spicymayo has received

1. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread sand crab newbie ????.

http://www.scsurffishing.com/articles/hookingsandcrabs.htm

Sep 4, 2015
  2. Bassalliance_brad rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread New to fishing.

If you haven't graduated to a baitcaster, any shimano 2500 sized spinning reel and a medium power 7'+ rod works.

Jun 27, 2015
  3. buddha rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread New to fishing.

Might want to have some #1 owner mosquito hooks and 1/2, 3/4, 1oz torpedo weights handy for drop shotting.

Jun 21, 2015
  4. buddha rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread New to fishing.

If you haven't graduated to a baitcaster, any shimano 2500 sized spinning reel and a medium power 7'+ rod works.

Jun 21, 2015
  5. mclanea rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread non-rocky shore fishing.

Thanks dudes. Feeling a lot more confident in trying out mission bay with the info you guys provided. If anything it with be a nice...

May 28, 2015
  6. mclanea rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Camping at Silver Strand next week.

i'd bring krocs and cast masters, c-rig morf grubs or gulp camo worms for perch. i never tried a lucky craft, but majority of surf...

May 24, 2015
  7. Marcus Reichert rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Camping at Silver Strand next week.

i'd bring krocs and cast masters, c-rig morf grubs or gulp camo worms for perch. i never tried a lucky craft, but majority of surf...

Apr 6, 2015
  8. kayakjosh rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Mar 10, 2015
  9. spook master rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Mar 10, 2015
  10. Soak The Long Rod rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Mar 5, 2015
  11. LJenProSD rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Jan 30, 2015
  12. Surf1 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Jan 28, 2015
  13. STiCKY rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Throwing swimbaits in saltwater.

[MEDIA]

Jan 17, 2015
  14. REDSHIRT rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dropshotting.

The set up I've been using: -8 or 10lb flouro leader tied uni-to-uni to the main line (I prefer 15 or 20lb braid for the main line)...

Nov 26, 2014
  15. Kellen rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Peta Anti-Pier Fishing Agenda.

Signed

Aug 4, 2014