Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Nickweissmusic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

my favorite for spotties - zoom fat albert in pumpkin seed [ATTACH]

May 31, 2022
  2. Dat_fisherman rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Favorite artificial for bass and halibut?.

my favorite for spotties - zoom fat albert in pumpkin seed [ATTACH]

May 31, 2022
  3. Boter rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

Even though it was on backorder on ALFs website, my order that I placed through ALF on 5/25 was shipped out a couple days later from...

May 31, 2022
  4. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

Even though it was on backorder on ALFs website, my order that I placed through ALF on 5/25 was shipped out a couple days later from...

May 31, 2022
  5. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

I really like Dobyns stuff. I started with a Kaden, but I ordered a MH flipping stick on accident. I was going to exchange for a Kaden...

May 26, 2022
  6. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

TW is a good place to "try" a champ XP. I've exchanged a few champ xp rods for different specs after fishing them a couple times....

May 26, 2022
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

In case you missed the first go around, hoping that TW would have an equal or better memorial day sale and was disappointed, ALF brought...

May 26, 2022
  8. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

I really like Dobyns stuff. I started with a Kaden, but I ordered a MH flipping stick on accident. I was going to exchange for a Kaden...

May 26, 2022
  9. Jenx rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

[ATTACH] Dobyns

May 26, 2022
  10. Tony Vegas rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

In case you missed the first go around, hoping that TW would have an equal or better memorial day sale and was disappointed, ALF brought...

May 26, 2022
  11. Tony Vegas rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

[ATTACH] Dobyns

May 26, 2022
  12. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

[ATTACH] Dobyns

May 20, 2022
  13. Titos334 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread places that have less eel grass.

monster spanish landing grass bass [ATTACH]

May 20, 2022
  14. Boter rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Dobyns Sale - American Legacy Fishing.

[ATTACH] Dobyns

May 19, 2022
  15. Nickweissmusic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Seems like fishing got harder?.

Time to dropshot some sandworms

May 18, 2022
  16. Nickweissmusic rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Question RE Bait Barge.

this guy does good with live bait [MEDIA]

May 4, 2022
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Question RE Bait Barge.

May 3, 2022
  18. Robo1 rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Question RE Bait Barge.

May 3, 2022
  19. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 4 rod quiver?.

I also switched my bass/bay gear over to dobyns champ xps. the 734c can seriously cover a lot of techniques.

Apr 6, 2022