Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Korean aucha perch.

looking forward to you sharing more of your local fish

Aug 23, 2021
  2. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Embarcadero Pier?.

the tweekers that hung out in the park near by turned me off from that pier a long time ago. maybe with the new venue there, they found...

Aug 22, 2021
  3. geofish rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Embarcadero Pier?.

the tweekers that hung out in the park near by turned me off from that pier a long time ago. maybe with the new venue there, they found...

Aug 22, 2021
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Cheap Spinning Rods - Sold.

Pending at the moment

Aug 16, 2021
  5. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Reel kickstands... are they needed?.

But yeah. Don't put your reel in the sand for anything.

Aug 16, 2021
  6. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Reel kickstands... are they needed?.

I seen those things on ebay. I don't get their purpose. [ATTACH]

Aug 16, 2021
  7. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Ditch fishing 08.08.21.

darn. green sunfish would look pretty neat. they kinda look like jack dempsey cichlids i used to keep.

Aug 10, 2021
  8. Larry M rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Ditch fishing 08.08.21.

darn. green sunfish would look pretty neat. they kinda look like jack dempsey cichlids i used to keep.

Aug 10, 2021
  9. fishnfreak rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Spinning Reels - SOLD.

I have two Penn Fierce 2000 (gen 1) spinning reels and one Penn Pursuit 3000 (gen 1) for sale. I have sets of HT-100 washers (3 per...

Aug 8, 2021
  10. Neuroshima rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Cheap Spinning Rods - Sold.

I got two cheapie spinning rods for sale Shimano Sojourn - 7ft Medium Fast - $20 Bass Pro Shops Graphite Series - 7ft Medium Heavy...

Aug 7, 2021
  11. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Spinning Reels - SOLD.

I have two Penn Fierce 2000 (gen 1) spinning reels and one Penn Pursuit 3000 (gen 1) for sale. I have sets of HT-100 washers (3 per...

Aug 7, 2021
  12. Bassgrabber rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread For Sale SOLD Brand New Phenix Feather Casting Rod.

i dont need it, but i want it

Aug 6, 2021
  13. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread Strand.

on a grunion run weekend, i always bring a rod with a baitfish presentation (dropshot fluke or hardbait). i always gotta assume there...

Jul 26, 2021
  14. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

btw, the lc fm110 doesnt have the same back end wide swing with single inline hooks like a daiwa sp does with inlines, to my eyes...

Jul 23, 2021
  15. Big Money Jonah rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

this is exactly what it looks like trebles vs inline. was tossing mine at hospitality the other day and had a good view of it [MEDIA]

Jul 23, 2021
  16. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

imo, the daiwa sp swims better with trebles. i swapped to single inlines and the booty end swings way wider. that said, i still have the...

Jul 22, 2021
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread South Torrey Pines 7/21.

i dont know why i thought there was a chance for a different answer

Jul 22, 2021
  18. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread South Torrey Pines 7/21.

at the peak high, was there room on the sand to be a safe distance from the cliffs? all those bluff collapses got me feeling weird about...

Jul 22, 2021
  19. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread South Torrey Pines 7/21.

at the peak high, was there room on the sand to be a safe distance from the cliffs? all those bluff collapses got me feeling weird about...

Jul 22, 2021
  20. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Like in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

glad to hear you're catching, and not just fishing. interesting to hear a 22lb line is thinner than a 16lb one

Jul 22, 2021