Ratings spicymayo has received

1. fisheromen rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Chartreuse Grubs.

30ish years ago, my first ever spotty was in SD bay on a drop shot chartreuse grub. when i started fishing again in my late 20s, my...

Jun 8, 2022
  2. Stephan Deambrogio rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seems like fishing got harder?.

Time to dropshot some sandworms

Mar 25, 2022
  3. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seems like fishing got harder?.

Time to dropshot some sandworms

Mar 25, 2022
  4. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread List of "piers" where no license is required....

I always wonder about the three amigos or the little "pier" next to paradise point.

Feb 22, 2022
  5. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread List of "piers" where no license is required....

I always wonder about the three amigos or the little "pier" next to paradise point.

Feb 15, 2022
  6. dmorgan3 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread A little help please: grand kids fishing in north county.

if you dont mind the drive, take the kids down to shelter island pier or the coronado ferry landing pier. they both sit closer to the...

Dec 30, 2021
  7. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread A little help please: grand kids fishing in north county.

if you dont mind the drive, take the kids down to shelter island pier or the coronado ferry landing pier. they both sit closer to the...

Dec 29, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread TW....oooops.

i had some cc fraud stuff happen on friday. of all the places i use my card, never thought the breach would come from my beloved tw

Dec 20, 2021
  9. BassRygg rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread TW....oooops.

i had some cc fraud stuff happen on friday. of all the places i use my card, never thought the breach would come from my beloved tw

Dec 20, 2021
  10. blackcloud9 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Beach Birds Baitfish Bass 11-15-21.

i ran into your youtube channel a few years ago while going down a humboldt squid rabbit hole. you definitely know your way around our...

Nov 18, 2021
  11. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Beach Birds Baitfish Bass 11-15-21.

i ran into your youtube channel a few years ago while going down a humboldt squid rabbit hole. you definitely know your way around our...

Nov 17, 2021
  12. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 50% off Pre-rigged TRUSCEND lures - Amazon.

Sorry guys. Looks like the deal is dead now, at least as of 1:57pm 10/6. That one didnt last too long. edit: ixnay. deal is still on....

Oct 6, 2021
  13. A-Train rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

it was $60 the day i posted. but lots of the deals i posted show diff prices after they sell out. i find most of the deals i post on...

Sep 30, 2021
  14. A-Train rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread abu garcia revo s $60.

was just sharing the deal i found while cruising the internet. these kind of deals usually dont last too long. it was sold out a day or...

Sep 30, 2021
  15. Isaacuribe rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Reel kickstands... are they needed?.

But yeah. Don't put your reel in the sand for anything.

Aug 16, 2021
  16. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Reel kickstands... are they needed?.

But yeah. Don't put your reel in the sand for anything.

Aug 16, 2021
  17. all day long... rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

imo, the daiwa sp swims better with trebles. i swapped to single inlines and the booty end swings way wider. that said, i still have the...

Aug 2, 2021
  18. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

glad to hear you're catching, and not just fishing. interesting to hear a 22lb line is thinner than a 16lb one

Jul 23, 2021
  19. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

glad to hear you're catching, and not just fishing. interesting to hear a 22lb line is thinner than a 16lb one

Jul 22, 2021
  20. dj thrillz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/6 multiple beaches.

livin the dream!

Jul 7, 2021