Ratings spicymayo has received

1. ror_sal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Which pier to fish?.

I think crystal pier is private and requires a license

May 19, 2016
  2. mlzpinoy rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Red crabs swim by.

Sounds like tuna crab

May 7, 2016
  3. aquaholic rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Red crabs swim by.

Sounds like tuna crab

May 7, 2016
  4. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Vacation isle /Skunked Again.

I've read this before and it's helped me a lot. Make sure the grass you are fishing is green and healthy. Drag your lure through the...

May 4, 2016
  5. mlzpinoy rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Vacation isle /Skunked Again.

try drop shotting around sd bay rocky shores. i had to do this last weekend to kill my skunk streak.

May 4, 2016
  6. Escofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 05/01 .. mosquito hook question?.

i use the mosquito circles for dropshot rigs on my less sensitive cheapo loaner rod i let my friends/kids use. by the time they realize...

May 2, 2016
  7. dahoang55 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Saturday's rain.

I don't mind the rain. It's the wind that stops me. I think I'm going to try to fish tonight or way early tomorrow morning.

May 1, 2016
  8. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Saturday's rain.

I don't mind the rain. It's the wind that stops me. I think I'm going to try to fish tonight or way early tomorrow morning.

Apr 30, 2016
  9. scisports rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread New PB!.

I think your pb ate my pb for dinner

Apr 27, 2016
  10. mcfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

I rig it about a foot above a dipsey sinker. Usually a nose hooked size 1 mosquito or a texposed 2/0 ewg/offset worm. I like the fluke's...

Apr 25, 2016
  11. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

For me with a fluke, lots of pauses with twitches and jerks. I try to imitate an injured baitfish. I usually only reel to pull in the slack.

Apr 16, 2016
  12. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

For me with a fluke, lots of pauses with twitches and jerks. I try to imitate an injured baitfish. I usually only reel to pull in the slack.

Apr 16, 2016
  13. mlzpinoy rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Good news. Can't wait for surf fishing to turn back on.

Apr 14, 2016
  14. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Apr 12, 2016
  15. BottomDweller1014 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Apr 12, 2016
  16. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fishing.

Bring along something smaller profile just in case the big stuff doesn't get bit. 1/4 or 3/8 oz head and 3" swimbait or grubs.

Apr 12, 2016
  17. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fishing.

Bring along something smaller profile just in case the big stuff doesn't get bit. 1/4 or 3/8 oz head and 3" swimbait or grubs.

Apr 12, 2016