Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Kyleblood rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

sounds like fun. im not one to put money down on my (lack of) skill, but i would suggest a friendly leader board or derby, that runs...

Mar 2, 2016
  2. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

sounds like fun. im not one to put money down on my (lack of) skill, but i would suggest a friendly leader board or derby, that runs...

Mar 2, 2016
  3. ror_sal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

Mar 1, 2016
  4. ror_sal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Ocean Goals.

i also want to frequent mission bay. i am always fishing diff shore areas of san diego bay. from all the pics posted, i can tell mb has...

Mar 1, 2016
  5. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Ocean Goals.

i also want to frequent mission bay. i am always fishing diff shore areas of san diego bay. from all the pics posted, i can tell mb has...

Mar 1, 2016
  6. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Weedless Yay or Nay.

3/8 bullet, unpegged, #1 offset worm or 2/0 ewg with a kailins lunker grub is my go-to to beat a skunk. I am more confident in a t-rig...

Feb 22, 2016
  7. dillpick rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Weedless Yay or Nay.

3/8 bullet, unpegged, #1 offset worm or 2/0 ewg with a kailins lunker grub is my go-to to beat a skunk. I am more confident in a t-rig...

Feb 21, 2016
  8. fisheromen rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Please Recommend Replacement Rods for Lake Fishing.

If you want a budget quality reel, I suggest looking at a shimano sienna 2500. I think they're great for the price (about $30 or less).

Oct 15, 2015
  9. swings are free rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Help me use my bait net????.

I always see those being used at piers. Anywhere that you are directly over the water where you can pull the net up vertically will work...

Jul 1, 2015
  10. leetron rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread New to fishing.

Might want to have some #1 owner mosquito hooks and 1/2, 3/4, 1oz torpedo weights handy for drop shotting.

Jun 21, 2015
  11. Soak The Long Rod rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Everyone's an expert.

All that matters is that you caught and released it.

May 26, 2015
  12. bassgalrascal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Everyone's an expert.

All that matters is that you caught and released it.

May 26, 2015
  13. leetron rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Pros and Cons of Various Rigging with Plastics.

Which plastics do you guys like for drop shotting? Personally I am most confident with gulp alive swimming mullet in chartreuse with...

Mar 11, 2015