Ratings spicymayo has received

1. scisports rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread New PB!.

I think your pb ate my pb for dinner

Apr 27, 2016
  2. mcfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

I rig it about a foot above a dipsey sinker. Usually a nose hooked size 1 mosquito or a texposed 2/0 ewg/offset worm. I like the fluke's...

Apr 25, 2016
  3. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

For me with a fluke, lots of pauses with twitches and jerks. I try to imitate an injured baitfish. I usually only reel to pull in the slack.

Apr 16, 2016
  4. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

For me with a fluke, lots of pauses with twitches and jerks. I try to imitate an injured baitfish. I usually only reel to pull in the slack.

Apr 16, 2016
  5. mlzpinoy rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Good news. Can't wait for surf fishing to turn back on.

Apr 14, 2016
  6. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Apr 12, 2016
  7. BottomDweller1014 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Perch have come back to Mission beach..

Apr 12, 2016
  8. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fishing.

Bring along something smaller profile just in case the big stuff doesn't get bit. 1/4 or 3/8 oz head and 3" swimbait or grubs.

Apr 12, 2016
  9. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fishing.

Bring along something smaller profile just in case the big stuff doesn't get bit. 1/4 or 3/8 oz head and 3" swimbait or grubs.

Apr 12, 2016
  10. GutHooKeD rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay Fishing.

Apr 12, 2016
  11. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

All my halibut have been on a drop shot. Usually a pearl white super fluke or 5" white kalin's lunker grub.

Apr 10, 2016
  12. haharun rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

All my halibut have been on a drop shot. Usually a pearl white super fluke or 5" white kalin's lunker grub.

Apr 9, 2016
  13. Rodmaster858 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

Apr 9, 2016
  14. GutHooKeD rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread One better than none..

I figured as much. Especially with my whack casting distance.

Apr 3, 2016
  15. Kyleblood rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

sounds like fun. im not one to put money down on my (lack of) skill, but i would suggest a friendly leader board or derby, that runs...

Mar 2, 2016
  16. Adamt5150 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

sounds like fun. im not one to put money down on my (lack of) skill, but i would suggest a friendly leader board or derby, that runs...

Mar 2, 2016
  17. ror_sal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Who's down.

Mar 1, 2016
  18. ror_sal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Ocean Goals.

i also want to frequent mission bay. i am always fishing diff shore areas of san diego bay. from all the pics posted, i can tell mb has...

Mar 1, 2016
  19. Cyborgstarfish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Ocean Goals.

i also want to frequent mission bay. i am always fishing diff shore areas of san diego bay. from all the pics posted, i can tell mb has...

Mar 1, 2016
  20. stoned-trout rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Weedless Yay or Nay.

3/8 bullet, unpegged, #1 offset worm or 2/0 ewg with a kailins lunker grub is my go-to to beat a skunk. I am more confident in a t-rig...

Feb 22, 2016