Ratings spicymayo has received

1. all day long... rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

imo, the daiwa sp swims better with trebles. i swapped to single inlines and the booty end swings way wider. that said, i still have the...

Aug 2, 2021
  2. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

glad to hear you're catching, and not just fishing. interesting to hear a 22lb line is thinner than a 16lb one

Jul 23, 2021
  3. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

glad to hear you're catching, and not just fishing. interesting to hear a 22lb line is thinner than a 16lb one

Jul 22, 2021
  4. dj thrillz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 7/6 multiple beaches.

livin the dream!

Jul 7, 2021
  5. jjdbike rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Sources for LC Flash Minnows?.

I think you are looking for crystal waters tackle Crystal Waters Tackle

Jun 12, 2021
  6. cavedog619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 45mins and go......

when they dive into the rocks, i just wait them out. they usually dont take too long to think the coast is clear and swim out. just keep...

Jun 9, 2021
  7. HK_Supermarket rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 45mins and go......

when they dive into the rocks, i just wait them out. they usually dont take too long to think the coast is clear and swim out. just keep...

Jun 9, 2021
  8. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread HP Variety Pack.

Looks like salema

May 21, 2021
  9. HK_Supermarket rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread HP Variety Pack.

Looks like salema

May 21, 2021
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread HP Variety Pack.

Looks like salema

May 21, 2021
  11. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread HP Variety Pack.

Looks like salema

May 21, 2021
  12. A-Train rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 20lb fluoro too much for drop shot leader?.

but i dont think any fish will be eyeballing 20lb flouro vs 6-10lb and that be the deciding factor on wether to eat your lure or not

Apr 12, 2021
  13. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

Yeah I think its pretty neat. A screaming drag would add to the excitement of hooking a fish able to pull line off the spool.

Apr 11, 2021
  14. Gabemorales rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

I was looking for a new reel for my light surf fishing setup. Big model croakers can pull off some impressive runs. I was hoping they...

Apr 11, 2021
  15. Fat Spottie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Last 4 sessions. It’s been a while. Got a new set up....

there's a casting feather in 7'3 light? is that a new model?

Mar 30, 2021
  16. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread ...

i've read about them coughing up razor clams, but it hasnt happened to me yet. i assumed it was shell and all, since they dont have...

Dec 16, 2020
  17. Bowlmilk rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

I always look forward to the bigger perch that come around this time of year

Nov 9, 2020
  18. Saltnewbie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 9, 2020
  19. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 8, 2020
  20. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 8, 2020