Ratings spicymayo has received

1. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

Yeah I think its pretty neat. A screaming drag would add to the excitement of hooking a fish able to pull line off the spool.

Apr 11, 2021
  2. Gabemorales rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Daiwa baitcaster clicking drag?.

I was looking for a new reel for my light surf fishing setup. Big model croakers can pull off some impressive runs. I was hoping they...

Apr 11, 2021
  3. Fat Spottie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Last 4 sessions. It’s been a while. Got a new set up....

there's a casting feather in 7'3 light? is that a new model?

Mar 30, 2021
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread ...

i've read about them coughing up razor clams, but it hasnt happened to me yet. i assumed it was shell and all, since they dont have...

Dec 16, 2020
  5. Bowlmilk rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

I always look forward to the bigger perch that come around this time of year

Nov 9, 2020
  6. Saltnewbie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 9, 2020
  7. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 8, 2020
  8. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Seasonal shift.

Nov 8, 2020
  9. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread SD Stripers.

Most of the significant surf striper bycatch stories I that remember, they are caught on sandcrabs.

Oct 12, 2020
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread SD Stripers.

Most of the significant surf striper bycatch stories I that remember, they are caught on sandcrabs.

Oct 12, 2020
  11. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread I want to go Lobster hunting.

would be better to post in the lobster fishing subforum https://sdfish.com/forums/f/lobster-fishing/

Oct 9, 2020
  12. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread I want to go Lobster hunting.

would be better to post in the lobster fishing subforum https://sdfish.com/forums/f/lobster-fishing/

Oct 9, 2020
  13. dj thrillz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Is there an in-depth beginner guide on spottie fishing?.

Using an ewg or offset worm hook and a torpedo weight resolves issues with a dropshot and eelgrass for me. The torpedo will pull right...

Sep 22, 2020
  14. Stephan Deambrogio rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Is there an in-depth beginner guide on spottie fishing?.

Using an ewg or offset worm hook and a torpedo weight resolves issues with a dropshot and eelgrass for me. The torpedo will pull right...

Sep 22, 2020
  15. old_rookie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Doubles at the jetty.

good luck!

Sep 16, 2020
  16. fishB4work rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Vacation Isle 8/25.

I've always been more successful with white or chartreuse baits in SD bay, and brown/orange/green in Mission Bay.

Aug 26, 2020
  17. powaynubs rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines fishing beach.

im counting at least 10 rods, and probably 4 fisherman. i would be very annoyed if i decided to make the drive and pulled up to that.

Aug 20, 2020
  18. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread A few pictures from the surf these past couple weeks.

fair hooked mullet!

Aug 19, 2020
  19. Habitz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Flying pigs.

did you snag him in the chin?

Aug 19, 2020