Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Can I Park and Launch a Tube from Fiesta Island?.

be mindful of the tide as well when choosing your parking spot. have seen unattended vehicles wading a couple times.

Aug 13, 2020
  2. oldfogey rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread How bout dat surf.

match the hatch works for me

Aug 13, 2020
  3. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Any tips for catching sharks/bat rays?.

just start fishing for spotties with an ultra-light

Aug 12, 2020
  4. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Great morning on SD Bay.

you can use the "add photos" button when creating the thread or editing the post. thats the easiest way.

Aug 12, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

that thing needs a circle hook in its back

Aug 11, 2020
  6. HK_Supermarket rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 8/9 mission bay.

i was just poking fun. they probably were pulling on the rod as you said, instead of lifting from the handle. pretty amazing that they...

Aug 11, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread TORREY SPOTFINS - NONSTOP ACTION!!! August 4, 2020.

croaker whisperer

Aug 7, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Any tips or tricks for piers?.

i bet i walked by you many times when i was a kid, on my way to the end to catch my macs. always on the pier over where the waves were...

Aug 6, 2020
  9. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread TORREY SPOTFINS - NONSTOP ACTION!!! August 4, 2020.

croaker whisperer

Aug 6, 2020
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 8/4 Vacation Isle.

my most recent go-to drop shot lure are morf perch grubs! tiny baits sure do work on spotties

Aug 5, 2020
  11. Medicated fisherman rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Need versatile surf setup.

IMO, put 15lb braid back on and swap out the topshot when your target or lure/rig changes.

Aug 5, 2020
  12. samerica26 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Need versatile surf setup.

from my experience, okuma SST rods are pretty light for their length, and a lightweight reel helps round it all out. i used both a...

Aug 5, 2020
  13. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread TORREY SPOTFINS - NONSTOP ACTION!!! August 4, 2020.

croaker whisperer

Aug 5, 2020
  14. Gabemorales rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Need versatile surf setup.

IMO, put 15lb braid back on and swap out the topshot when your target or lure/rig changes.

Aug 2, 2020
  15. dj thrillz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fish ID.

that thing needs a circle hook in its back

Jul 31, 2020
  16. Redjim rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Tackle Shop to fill reel with braid.

Looking for 10, 20 and 30lb do tell

Jul 28, 2020
  17. Chriwilson rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Significant decrease in water temp.

Good time to learn reel maintenance. Find a youtube tutorial for your reel and get going. It will not be time wasted.

Jul 24, 2020
  18. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Significant decrease in water temp.

nothing wrong with any reason to buy new gear. would still be worth learning how to clean it for future mishaps, and keeping the dunked...

Jul 23, 2020
  19. RolloTomasi rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Significant decrease in water temp.

Good time to learn reel maintenance. Find a youtube tutorial for your reel and get going. It will not be time wasted.

Jul 23, 2020