Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Crab Hate.

whats your presentation with the sand crabs? i just toss it (hopefully into obvious structure) and let the waves move it around and only...

Jun 19, 2020
  2. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Stradic CI4+ vs Ballistc LT.

Not that it was a problem, I was using it for years as my surf reel. One day I put the Fierce 2000 on the rod when I took the Battle off...

May 19, 2020
  3. Fishferdayzzz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

there was this one time that a 15 YEAR OLD wanted to go out on a kayak, and HIS PARENT said he can ONLY DO SO if he WEARS A PFD. tell...

May 18, 2020
  4. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Stradic CI4+ vs Ballistc LT.

Thanks. I looked into the BG but it's a little heavy. I got rid of my battle 3000 for that reason.

May 18, 2020
  5. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Rod for topwater?.

On the topic of topwater, what type of line gives the most benefit? Straight braid? Straight mono? Braid to mono/flouro leader?

May 18, 2020
  6. scisports rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

there was this one time that a 15 YEAR OLD wanted to go out on a kayak, and HIS PARENT said he can ONLY DO SO if he WEARS A PFD. tell...

May 7, 2020
  7. rockzilla rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  8. cavedog619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  9. Wholagan rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  10. AzImport rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  11. FoodGeekFish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  12. socalteacher rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  13. rookieyaker rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  14. NibbleSquad rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  15. bassgalrascal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  16. Fat Spottie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  17. Bonecrusher rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  18. weldon rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  19. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread First Cast in Japan.

Rizardfish

Dec 8, 2019
  20. Baywolf rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Nice yfc. Give circle hooks a try. Bait and wait with circles really reduce chances of gut hooking.

Oct 26, 2019