Ratings spicymayo has received

1. rockzilla rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

there was this one time that a 15 YEAR OLD wanted to go out on a kayak, and HIS PARENT said he can ONLY DO SO if he WEARS A PFD. tell...

May 7, 2020
  2. cavedog619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

there was this one time that a 15 YEAR OLD wanted to go out on a kayak, and HIS PARENT said he can ONLY DO SO if he WEARS A PFD. tell...

May 7, 2020
  3. Wholagan rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  4. AzImport rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 7, 2020
  5. FoodGeekFish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  6. socalteacher rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  7. rookieyaker rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  8. NibbleSquad rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  9. bassgalrascal rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  10. Fat Spottie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  11. Bonecrusher rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  12. weldon rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread CONVINCE MY KID TO WEAR A PFD.

May 6, 2020
  13. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread First Cast in Japan.

Rizardfish

Dec 8, 2019
  14. Baywolf rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Nice yfc. Give circle hooks a try. Bait and wait with circles really reduce chances of gut hooking.

Oct 26, 2019
  15. Boogie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Nice yfc. Give circle hooks a try. Bait and wait with circles really reduce chances of gut hooking.

Oct 22, 2019
  16. Noms rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 22, 2019
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  18. Serruchofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  19. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  20. Double Minor rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019