Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Boogie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Nice yfc. Give circle hooks a try. Bait and wait with circles really reduce chances of gut hooking.

Oct 22, 2019
  2. Noms rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Nice yfc. Give circle hooks a try. Bait and wait with circles really reduce chances of gut hooking.

Oct 22, 2019
  3. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  4. Serruchofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  5. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  6. Double Minor rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bait and wait with 4lb is fun!!!.

Oct 19, 2019
  8. B8DHOOK rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Macks on artificials..

Macks bite anything shiny in their face. As a kid, I used to catch them on homemade sabikis, where I used chrome hooks and nothing else....

Oct 3, 2019
  9. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Macks on artificials..

Macks bite anything shiny in their face. As a kid, I used to catch them on homemade sabikis, where I used chrome hooks and nothing else....

Sep 20, 2019
  10. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread worst luck possible.

If you don't wet your line and knot before cinching it down, the heat and friction can really weaken the line ahead of the knot....

Sep 4, 2019
  11. Medicated fisherman rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread worst luck possible.

If you don't wet your line and knot before cinching it down, the heat and friction can really weaken the line ahead of the knot....

Sep 4, 2019
  12. skrilla rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread worst luck possible.

Sep 4, 2019
  13. NibbleSquad rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread worst luck possible.

Sep 4, 2019
  14. oh da shiz rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread worst luck possible.

Sep 4, 2019
  15. Saltnewbie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission Beach Conditions 9/3 AM.

Are you digging in the bean clam beds? At tp, I still find decent sized sandcrabs here and there when I scoop through the clams.

Sep 4, 2019
  16. FISH rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Caves.

i would guess low tide. you probably dont want to get trapped in a cave when the tide is rising..

Aug 27, 2019
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread La Jolla Caves.

i would guess low tide. you probably dont want to get trapped in a cave when the tide is rising..

Aug 27, 2019
  18. Craig T rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

That'll work. I prefer a bit longer rod (8'6 - 9') so I have the option to cast a 1/4oz out there if I wanted, and still be able to...

Aug 22, 2019
  19. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

That'll work. I prefer a bit longer rod (8'6 - 9') so I have the option to cast a 1/4oz out there if I wanted, and still be able to...

Aug 21, 2019
  20. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

Aug 21, 2019