Ratings spicymayo has received

1. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

That'll work. I prefer a bit longer rod (8'6 - 9') so I have the option to cast a 1/4oz out there if I wanted, and still be able to...

Aug 21, 2019
  2. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

That'll work. I prefer a bit longer rod (8'6 - 9') so I have the option to cast a 1/4oz out there if I wanted, and still be able to...

Aug 20, 2019
  3. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Setup?.

Aug 20, 2019
  4. kciuchta rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Shore Pounders Hali Hunt.

eBay is worth a shot. I often find the sellers are in socal so it only takes a few days to make it to your door.

Aug 15, 2019
  5. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Recommendations Needed: Must haves to get started.

my basic surf tackle, all fits in a fanny pack size 6 circle hooks, size 1 mosquito hooks and a 1oz torpedo (for drop shotting), spool...

Aug 15, 2019
  6. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Challenge accepted. Son picked lure.

In the surf? I would dropshot with a 1oz torpedo. Good luck dude

Aug 14, 2019
  7. mikecheck1212 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Challenge accepted. Son picked lure.

In the surf? I would dropshot with a 1oz torpedo. Good luck dude

Aug 13, 2019
  8. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

so if anything, severing the spine/bloodline and putting in ice covers the harvesting prep? gill and gut when i get home?

Aug 8, 2019
  9. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

so if anything, severing the spine/bloodline and putting in ice covers the harvesting prep? gill and gut when i get home?

Aug 7, 2019
  10. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Harvesting your surf catch.

Aug 7, 2019
  11. JoshJ123 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Corbina.

Buy some 6 or 8lb flouro and tie it on top of the 30lb braid. You can easily be undergunned with 4lb on a trout reel.

Jul 22, 2019
  12. HopTag rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Corbina.

True. It's definitely doable and the challenge is a lot more fun for most of the stuff in the surf. I hate break offs though and I had...

Jul 21, 2019
  13. Bassnbeans rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Corbina.

Buy some 6 or 8lb flouro and tie it on top of the 30lb braid. You can easily be undergunned with 4lb on a trout reel.

Jul 20, 2019
  14. FoodGeekFish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fiesta island 7/2.

Start by pushing the hook through like normal, but don't push the weight through. Take the hook point back out then run the hook eye in...

Jul 3, 2019
  15. Mogambo rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fiesta island 7/2.

Start by pushing the hook through like normal, but don't push the weight through. Take the hook point back out then run the hook eye in...

Jul 2, 2019
  16. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Best baitcast reel for the bay?.

I've tried a few sizes of powerpro and the most manageable to me is 30lb. I've also tried 20lb (always got crazy birdsnests for some...

Dec 23, 2018
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Identify this fish.

btw, there is a thread for this Fish ID

Dec 21, 2018
  18. Redjim rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Kayak Shark Fishing?.

It is the season for a sleigh ride

Dec 7, 2018