Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Redjim rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Kayak Shark Fishing?.

It is the season for a sleigh ride

Dec 7, 2018
  2. tjthegreat1 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Incoming vs. Outgoing Tide, I know one is better but why?.

if you're like me and dont usually have a large time window for scouting structure at the low and stay for the whole incoming, you can...

Nov 10, 2018
  3. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Incoming vs. Outgoing Tide, I know one is better but why?.

if you're like me and dont usually have a large time window for scouting structure at the low and stay for the whole incoming, you can...

Nov 7, 2018
  4. FisherLars rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing.

Little 2 inch perch grubs work too. Motor oil red flake is commonly used.

Nov 7, 2018
  5. kciuchta rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Incoming vs. Outgoing Tide, I know one is better but why?.

Nov 7, 2018
  6. tjthegreat1 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing.

Nov 6, 2018
  7. itsyaboysears rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf Fishing.

Nov 6, 2018
  8. Johnny A rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Quick sesh with a nice surprise.

looks familiar. if its the pond that i think it is, i never thought a bass that size would be lurking in there

Nov 5, 2018
  9. BassinNova rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Quick sesh with a nice surprise.

looks familiar. if its the pond that i think it is, i never thought a bass that size would be lurking in there

Nov 5, 2018
  10. Double Minor rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Rental Skiff Tips.

I don't think it's the worst, beats fishing from shore. You don't have to go far once you leave the marina for quantity over quality....

Nov 2, 2018
  11. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Weird Question about leopard sharks....

Shore pounders bat and shark bait and wait bbq

Oct 31, 2018
  12. natural_one rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Coronado Spotties....

dang, you got the one mature fish swimming around in the coronado nursery

Oct 23, 2018
  13. Neuroshima rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Quick sesh with a nice surprise.

Oct 22, 2018
  14. TangledAngler rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread seaside 10/20 report.

If you're using bait, I'm assuming you aren't moving around while throwing the lures. Casting a lure in the same unproductive spot is...

Oct 21, 2018
  15. William Ritchie rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Surf fishing - Carolina rig or drop loop for Surf perch ?.

Same here. I'm usually using a single dropper or hi/low unless the surf is really calm. I switched because of the twisted leaders.

Oct 7, 2018
  16. smitty2124 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Gulp mullet rigging.

Thread it on with more of the hook exposed maybe? It doesn't have to look pretty. I thread them on mutu circle hooks for my kids. The...

Sep 5, 2018