Ratings spicymayo has received

1. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Exciting Day at Crown Cove.

when i was young i used to make a homemade sabiki rig to bring to the imperial beach pier. i used silver or chrome hooks and didnt...

Jul 21, 2018
  2. Easy619 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 5/1 Sunrise at Sunset Point.

the grass is really thick in MB, and even 1/2oz weights dig deep into it sometimes. i stopped going over 3/8oz for anything bottom...

May 1, 2018
  3. lone_wolf rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Never thought I'd see a corbina hit an a-rig. That's a nice one too

Apr 30, 2018
  4. mattgulptosser rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Apr 30, 2018
  5. rkim rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Exciting Day at Crown Cove.

when i was young i used to make a homemade sabiki rig to bring to the imperial beach pier. i used silver or chrome hooks and didnt...

Apr 30, 2018
  6. Rpaur rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Apr 30, 2018
  7. robbiesmith25 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread 4-29-18 fish ID help.

Apr 29, 2018
  8. socalteacher rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Luckycraft 110 Flash Minnow Tips.

Bring pliers. Unhooking a fish with three trebles embedded in it's face and body isn't always an easy process.

Apr 15, 2018
  9. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Expensive Made In Japan Lures worth it?.

I like daiwa salt pro minnows. $10 a pop. They're about 1oz depending on the size you're using, so they cast really far. I wish they...

Apr 14, 2018
  10. dillpick rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Luckycraft 110 Flash Minnow Tips.

Bring pliers. Unhooking a fish with three trebles embedded in it's face and body isn't always an easy process.

Apr 14, 2018
  11. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Expensive Made In Japan Lures worth it?.

I like daiwa salt pro minnows. $10 a pop. They're about 1oz depending on the size you're using, so they cast really far. I wish they...

Apr 14, 2018
  12. Longbow rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Mission bay April 4 2018.

You can make sinigang with any meat I'm sure. My favorite fish version my dad makes is with salmon belly. Lots of little bones but the...

Apr 10, 2018
  13. Rokbury14 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Drop shotti'n SD Bay?.

Match the hook size to your bait/lure. I nosehook with #1 mosquitos most of the time, but keep #4 around if I use sandworms or small...

Feb 20, 2018
  14. rustyh rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread breadcrumbs at the bottom of thread?.

Would it be possible to implement a breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the page when reading a thread? Just like the one that shows up at...

Feb 16, 2018
  15. Rokbury14 rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bass Fishing in the Bay Pointers.

IMO, this is the easiest way to get into shore fishing, and to build confidence. drop shot rig, size 1 mosquito or 1/0 worm/ewg hook...

Oct 24, 2017
  16. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

Thanks Mr Thrillz

Sep 6, 2017
  17. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread So I'm thinking about going on....

Seaforth in Coronado (across from the hotel del) to rent a skiff for sd bay

Aug 6, 2017
  18. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread So I'm thinking about going on....

Seaforth in Coronado (across from the hotel del) to rent a skiff for sd bay

Aug 5, 2017
  19. geofish rated spicymayo's post Agree in the thread Bay guide on a skiff?.

A couple hours with someone who knows what they're doing with the boat and shows you the basics and etiquette should help you get on...

May 10, 2017