Ratings spicymayo has received

1. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SLX XT combos $160, SLX MGL combos $170, SLX DC combos $220 - American Legacy Fishing.

Pretty good deal for an SLX XT with XT rod of choice for $160 Shimano SLX XT Rod and Reel Combos edit: just noticed the DC combos are...

Nov 17, 2021
  2. Larry M rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Grunion run tonight? Insight?.

if you have one, headlamp or flashlight with red light is supposed to not frighten them like regular white/yellow light will

Aug 23, 2021
  3. Werfless rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

this is exactly what it looks like trebles vs inline. was tossing mine at hospitality the other day and had a good view of it [MEDIA]

Aug 2, 2021
  4. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

btw, the lc fm110 doesnt have the same back end wide swing with single inline hooks like a daiwa sp does with inlines, to my eyes...

Jul 23, 2021
  5. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

imo, the daiwa sp swims better with trebles. i swapped to single inlines and the booty end swings way wider. that said, i still have the...

Jul 22, 2021
  6. MrMajors rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread 7/22 Encinitas.

this is exactly what it looks like trebles vs inline. was tossing mine at hospitality the other day and had a good view of it [MEDIA]

Jul 22, 2021
  7. pologiant rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Bait Soaking Rod.

+1 on the circle hooks. the rod isnt going to be in your hands for you to set the hook, so make sure the fish set the hook on...

May 5, 2021
  8. tjthegreat1 rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Halibuttts are biting :) What is your go to rig?.

All my halibut have been on a drop shot. Usually a pearl white super fluke or 5" white kalin's lunker grub.

Feb 5, 2021
  9. CrazyDonkey rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Best way to fish OB Pier?.

sabikis under a bobber always worked for me on piers, but i hate the tangled mess that comes up when you hook up on a feisty mack or two...

Dec 23, 2020
  10. J0C rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Surf Setup?.

maybe it would help to see what different combos are being used out there. i use one rod, with two diff reels depending on what i feel...

Oct 29, 2020
  11. returnofthemackerel rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SD Stripers.

had some time, so i dug up the sand crab striper threads. https://sdfish.com/forums/t/striper.155312/...

Oct 15, 2020
  12. Big Money Jonah rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SD Stripers.

had some time, so i dug up the sand crab striper threads. https://sdfish.com/forums/t/striper.155312/...

Oct 13, 2020
  13. F1$H rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SD Stripers.

Oct 13, 2020
  14. tjthegreat1 rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SD Stripers.

Oct 13, 2020
  15. tjthegreat1 rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread SD Stripers.

Most of the significant surf striper bycatch stories I that remember, they are caught on sandcrabs.

Oct 12, 2020
  16. Swgityswag rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Doubles at the jetty.

good luck!

Sep 16, 2020
  17. Chriwilson rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Vacation Isle 8/25.

I've always been more successful with white or chartreuse baits in SD bay, and brown/orange/green in Mission Bay.

Aug 26, 2020
  18. Gabemorales rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Swimbaits in the surf?.

if you do go with a drop shot targeting the stuff in the wash, remember to keep the leader shorter than your usual bay set up, or keep...

Aug 21, 2020
  19. ayopierre rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread Swimbaits in the surf?.

if you do go with a drop shot targeting the stuff in the wash, remember to keep the leader shorter than your usual bay set up, or keep...

Aug 21, 2020