Ratings Spidey has given

1. Spidey rated mcfish's post Like in the thread "That Lake" was tough....

I started the day missing 2 fluke fish..not good! I spent the first 5 hours trying to put together a pattern..6 fish..no pattern, not...

Jun 4, 2022
  2. Spidey rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Lake Martinez.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Headed East on the 8 for a quick trip out to the Colorado River. Met with a few Kayaking Buddies for a little Friday...

May 16, 2022
  3. Spidey rated K-Bo Smack's post Like in the thread 50 year old Muskie tags.

So I was cleaning up in the garage and found some vintage tags from my father-in-law's old tackle box. The tags appear to be like a...

May 13, 2022
  4. Spidey rated TinBoatFishing's post Like in the thread Waypoints for the 100 fathom contour.

I know it is not the same as waypoints, but I have had success using the Fish Legal App. It shows the 100 fathom boundary line and you...

Feb 28, 2022
  5. Spidey rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Loreto Yellows on paddleboard.

Finally got a day on the water after 5 days of wind. Wasn’t that bad since I’m here waiting for a friend to fly in. Paddled around some...

Jan 30, 2022
  6. Spidey rated TheBassinPanda's post Like in the thread Lower Otay Sunny Skunk 1-5-22.

Well I mentioned earlier that I was gonna try to fish more and post more so here it is. Got up this morning and did some errands and...

Jan 15, 2022
  7. Spidey rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Thanksgiving Week Sierras Trip.

CREEK BROOKIES ARE AWESOME! Gonna keep this post short but these little creeks that are filled to the brim with brookies are so much...

Jan 2, 2022
  8. Spidey rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Graftech rail rod?.

Hypalon will disintegrate pretty quick fishing the rail. Yeah, I have been. Been learning allot about it this year. Last project was a...

Dec 20, 2021
  9. Spidey rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

It was such a fun lake back in the day. So many big fish in such a small lake. Just very smart fish now. Thanks for watching the vid and...

Sep 19, 2021
  10. Spidey rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

Loved to fish Poway a few decades ago. Lots of bass back then chasing shad and lots of topwater action during those years. I used to...

Sep 17, 2021
  11. Spidey rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

One good thing is that they did reset the lake record. It’s only 12 pounds right now. About a week ago a kid pulled a 10.5 pound bass...

Sep 17, 2021
  12. Spidey rated Pourboy's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential https://youtu.be/zy73iFRoN4Y Headed to Poway on Wednesday for a couple hours of hiking and fishing. Got...

Sep 17, 2021
  13. Spidey rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Highlights of a slow day.

Got to Morena nice and early. Noticed immediately that the lake had dropped a lot and there was a algae bloom. No carp teeming in the...

Sep 7, 2021
  14. Spidey rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Ditch fishing bliss, I mean bass... 08.12.21.

No bass in my last post eh? Well... Certainly one in this one! Took a new dude and his buddy to a ditch spot (hope it's ok to tag BILL...

Aug 13, 2021
  15. Spidey rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Japan fish.

Our grandson is in Japan, these are freshwater fish caught on lures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2021
  16. Spidey rated Dylan 101's post Like in the thread Hodges 8/8.

Sorry for the late report guys. But here we go… on the water by 5:45 with me, my dad and a friend. We noticed that the water level rose...

Aug 12, 2021
  17. Spidey rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 7/15-Murray- Grass=Bass.

Going for topwater, I did manage to land 3 small bass on the surface, but wasted lots of time chasing some busting bass that always...

Jul 16, 2021
  18. Spidey rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Fisheromen took the bait.....

I told Fisheromen where he could get into some good topwater, so I sent him up the lake! So, in the mean time, I got my two biggest fish...

Jul 5, 2021
  19. Spidey rated Jenx's post Like in the thread White bass.

One my second to last cast of the entire trip I managed to finally catch my first tiger trout. Also, about two hours earlier, I foul...

Jun 29, 2021
  20. Spidey rated Jenx's post Like in the thread White bass.

Greetings from Utah. I’m out here with some friends for the week. Yesterday I went to a neighboring reservoir which is known for its...

Jun 29, 2021