Ratings Spidey has given

1. Spidey rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Wide Open Water At San Vee.

Vinny..I said don't slam the brakes on a yellow light...geez[ATTACH]

Jun 29, 2021
  2. Spidey rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread San V..it's getting close!.

[ATTACH]

Feb 9, 2021
  3. Spidey rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

What's drop shot??? I've got jokes for days......

Jan 21, 2021
  4. Spidey rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread Socal trout streams.

Brown Trout in the LA River.... shhhhhh

Jan 2, 2021
  5. Spidey rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread Fish finder deal.

I didn’t call. Just on line order . Sounds like maybe I should call anyway .

Nov 11, 2020
  6. Spidey rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San V...should of, could of...

Working on stretching my arms...didn't work on other parts though....

Nov 4, 2020
  7. Spidey rated RolloTomasi's post Funny in the thread IV report.. all over the place....

I once saw juvenile cichlids having one parent from Lake Malawi and one parent from Lake Tanganyika. Looked like the car from Johnny...

Oct 21, 2020
  8. Spidey rated Jackpotjoey's post Funny in the thread Diamond valley lake help.

Pro tip: Instead of diapers just wear brown pants :emoji_thumbsup:

Oct 21, 2020
  9. Spidey rated gatorfan's post Funny in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

"...and a little high" :emoji_joy:

Sep 17, 2020
  10. Spidey rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

More likely to get newborn baby blood than info out of a pond fisherman

Sep 10, 2020
  11. Spidey rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

[ATTACH] 1. Walk along the creek near your house. Find a spot with brush in the water or tules or an undercut bank or some tree roots....

Sep 10, 2020
  12. Spidey rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Why is it impossible for me to catch a Bass?.

This is a marathon thread. Have you caught a Bass yet? I got 6 last night at my local golf course after Cocktails...thank you whacky...

Sep 10, 2020
  13. Spidey rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread My secret frog pond.

Nice ones! [ATTACH]

Aug 28, 2020
  14. Spidey rated 1972 catfish's post Funny in the thread SV today.

at least draw a picture of her. Im freaking out over here and want to see it! hu hu I want to see, i wana see hu hu!

Sep 3, 2019
  15. Spidey rated crawdadguy's post Funny in the thread Can you name this lure?.

midshipman

Sep 3, 2019
  16. Spidey rated Millsapboyz's post Funny in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Well don't I feel dumb :emoji_joy:

Jul 16, 2019
  17. Spidey rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Afternoon at Hodges New PB finally in the DD Club.

color looks wrong for hodges which bush was it tied to lol couldn't help myself very nice fish

Jul 2, 2019
  18. Spidey rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

In the spirit of things.. this one is from Wednesday too... [ATTACH]

May 23, 2019
  19. Spidey rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Cast2Catch - 6lber On Baitsmith Magnum.

Cubic Zirconia Valley????

Apr 11, 2019
  20. Spidey rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Cast2Catch - 6lber On Baitsmith Magnum.

What other lake looks like a rock quarry?

Apr 11, 2019