Ratings Spidey has received

1. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges.

It was open today, employees said open tomorrow as well. As stated above they don't know when it's closing but tomorrow is a go....

May 14, 2022
  2. mcfish rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges.

It was open today, employees said open tomorrow as well. As stated above they don't know when it's closing but tomorrow is a go....

May 14, 2022
  3. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges.

Thanks, man! Going to drive by in the morning. If it's closed, the worst thing that happens is that getting my *** kicked at DV gets...

May 13, 2022
  4. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges.

So you're saying there's a chance? Has it closed for good? Thinking of a driveby tomorrow am on the way to DVL-

May 13, 2022
  5. mcfish rated Spidey's post Like in the thread San V Thur 9.16.

I was surprised by the water drop from the last time there, in June- pulled up to the roadbed on the outside of Kimball where I caught...

Sep 25, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread San V Thur 9.16.

I was surprised by the water drop from the last time there, in June- pulled up to the roadbed on the outside of Kimball where I caught...

Sep 22, 2021
  7. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

Great vid, love the history! Only fished Poway once, probably 91ish? rental boat, didn't catch but saw some girls that looked like LMV...

Sep 18, 2021
  8. mcfish rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

Great vid, love the history! Only fished Poway once, probably 91ish? rental boat, didn't catch but saw some girls that looked like LMV...

Sep 18, 2021
  9. Pourboy rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Two Dinks & A Lot Of Potential.

Sep 17, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread F.O.M. Secret lake up in them hills Sunday 4/25.

man that bite hit the wire quickly, and not talking about reports on here- stoked to see her going good!

Apr 26, 2021
  11. mcfish rated Spidey's post Like in the thread F.O.M. Secret lake up in them hills Sunday 4/25.

man that bite hit the wire quickly, and not talking about reports on here- stoked to see her going good!

Apr 26, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Martinez Lake at night from bank equals Bass!( Video).

Nice work! Love that place, tulle mazes rule :emoji_metal:

Mar 23, 2021
  13. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Martinez Lake at night from bank equals Bass!( Video).

Nice work! Love that place, tulle mazes rule :emoji_metal:

Mar 22, 2021
  14. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Press’s El Carrizo.

Did this lake dry up in the recent past and get refilled? Just curious, I remember a bass lake in the TJ area years ago, I think there...

Jan 29, 2021
  15. Everydog rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

gotta post my 2 cents, it's worth at least one cent- I was the BC dropshot dude, had to beat the guys with fairy wands at their own...

Jan 21, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

gotta post my 2 cents, it's worth at least one cent- I was the BC dropshot dude, had to beat the guys with fairy wands at their own...

Jan 21, 2021
  17. bassfisherman619 rated Spidey's post Like in the thread DropShots.

For me, it's usually 5 lb. Sunline FC Sniper, 1/8 oz or less lead or tungsten (unless it's windy or really deep) skinny style weight,...

Sep 20, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread DropShots.

For me, it's usually 5 lb. Sunline FC Sniper, 1/8 oz or less lead or tungsten (unless it's windy or really deep) skinny style weight,...

Sep 20, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Spidey's post Like in the thread otay 9/16 tournemently destroyed.

Anyone want to buy a Champ 183CX? I need a skiff- but heading to El Cap tomorrow, wishing it was the big pond

Sep 18, 2020
  20. scheadhunter rated Spidey's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

I was wondering the same thing! Nice work shifting gears at San V

Sep 18, 2020