Ratings spideyjg has given

1. spideyjg rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Have not gotten either robocalls or spam texts regarding the recall. And hardly watch TV. I do get enough "important" spam calls for...

Sep 13, 2021
  2. spideyjg rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread shark/ large ray fishing.

Keep that up, and you won't be going on 16:emoji_wink:... As an old coot "that did plenty of "stupid", to a young stud, You need to...

Aug 22, 2021
  3. spideyjg rated Slater's post Like in the thread Rockfish recipe other than tacos ..

I would have thought the same thing, MW is disgusting......

Jul 24, 2021
  4. spideyjg rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Help Me Catch Fish!.

I am surprised there is even one carp left in the UK...

Dec 14, 2020
  5. spideyjg rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread GOP makes gains in CA despite big Trump loss.

You better not be laughing at me because I never believed it from the beginning . :-)

Dec 1, 2020
  6. spideyjg rated camobass's post Like in the thread GOP makes gains in CA despite big Trump loss.

If they have to “Tailor” their message to get a vote. No one should trust them.... typical politicians.

Nov 29, 2020
  7. spideyjg rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread a 1 timer.....

Don’t worry, ole’ stable genius Rudy Giuliani will save ole’ Trump! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AY5IZR8i7I How Trump lawyer...

Nov 20, 2020
  8. spideyjg rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread President Of The Dead.

First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club

Nov 9, 2020
  9. spideyjg rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

They'll just change the locks on him when he heads to the greens

Nov 6, 2020
  10. spideyjg rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Biden Team Cancels Texas Event After Highway ‘Ambush’ by MAGA Cavalry.

Both sides have groups of people that are way out of line. Grabbing diner's food and drinks - unacceptable. Swerving on the road into...

Nov 2, 2020
  11. spideyjg rated camobass's post Funny in the thread 2020 vs. 1984 ?.

I thought it was going to be a Van Halen topic

Oct 8, 2020
  12. spideyjg rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread stand back and stand by....

Sep 30, 2020
  13. spideyjg rated MattL's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

Oh I'm just dumb, dude. Thanks for letting me know I need to get a clue. I keep forgetting to do that. Just sitting around here pissing...

Jul 5, 2020
  14. spideyjg rated MaxZmus's post Disagree in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Good thing I didn’t catch it. That thing would be swimming in hot grease instead of the lake.

Mar 6, 2020
  15. spideyjg rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread 2020 predictions.

thats one thing I am afraid of...when I die...I may vote democrat

Feb 28, 2020
  16. spideyjg rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Ahhh... That SWEET Smell !!.

LOL - too funny Let’s say the charges warranted removal; I’d have the utmost confidence that even if there were insurmountable...

Feb 5, 2020
  17. spideyjg rated Pinoyfisher's post Like in the thread Leopard sharks?.

I wanna learn!

Jan 31, 2020
  18. spideyjg rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Just imagine being at Arlington cemetery where the remains of 400,000 people from the United States and 11 other countries sacrificed...

Nov 11, 2019
  19. spideyjg rated toddamus's post Funny in the thread Fishing Alone..

There is something really special about fishing in a stream where the only thing you can hear is water, all you can do is take in the...

Jul 26, 2019
  20. spideyjg rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread How is she wrong?.

Why is it ok to say that they are Muslim congresswomen. If others were referred to as Catholic, Protestant, etc, congresswomen do you...

Mar 8, 2019