Ratings spideyjg has given

1. spideyjg rated dmorgan3's post Agree in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Have not gotten either robocalls or spam texts regarding the recall. And hardly watch TV. I do get enough "important" spam calls for...

Sep 13, 2021
  2. spideyjg rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread Biden Team Cancels Texas Event After Highway ‘Ambush’ by MAGA Cavalry.

Both sides have groups of people that are way out of line. Grabbing diner's food and drinks - unacceptable. Swerving on the road into...

Nov 2, 2020
  3. spideyjg rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Ahhh... That SWEET Smell !!.

LOL - too funny Let’s say the charges warranted removal; I’d have the utmost confidence that even if there were insurmountable...

Feb 5, 2020
  4. spideyjg rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread You have sacrificed nothing... shut up!.

Just imagine being at Arlington cemetery where the remains of 400,000 people from the United States and 11 other countries sacrificed...

Nov 11, 2019
  5. spideyjg rated Larry M's post Agree in the thread How is she wrong?.

Why is it ok to say that they are Muslim congresswomen. If others were referred to as Catholic, Protestant, etc, congresswomen do you...

Mar 8, 2019
  6. spideyjg rated TreeCatcher's post Agree in the thread Definitely my best shark sesh.

Hit the water last night around 950/10 pm with kam. He had the first bite around 1030. He was able to bring it about 10-15 ft away and...

May 22, 2018
  7. spideyjg rated Creek's post Agree in the thread State of the Union.

Just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding here.. I've always thought that good natured banter is one of the healthiest and most...

Feb 2, 2018
  8. spideyjg rated BassinNova's post Agree in the thread United Airlines.

Still doesn't justify being treated like this.

Apr 12, 2017