Ratings spideyjg has given

1. spideyjg rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Help Me Catch Fish!.

I am surprised there is even one carp left in the UK...

Dec 14, 2020
  2. spideyjg rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread President Of The Dead.

First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club

Nov 9, 2020
  3. spideyjg rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread 2020 Election Day Riots?.

They'll just change the locks on him when he heads to the greens

Nov 6, 2020
  4. spideyjg rated camobass's post Funny in the thread 2020 vs. 1984 ?.

I thought it was going to be a Van Halen topic

Oct 8, 2020
  5. spideyjg rated Daddo's post Funny in the thread stand back and stand by....

Sep 30, 2020
  6. spideyjg rated MattL's post Funny in the thread Barrett Carp?.

Oh I'm just dumb, dude. Thanks for letting me know I need to get a clue. I keep forgetting to do that. Just sitting around here pissing...

Jul 5, 2020
  7. spideyjg rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread 2020 predictions.

thats one thing I am afraid of...when I die...I may vote democrat

Feb 28, 2020
  8. spideyjg rated toddamus's post Funny in the thread Fishing Alone..

There is something really special about fishing in a stream where the only thing you can hear is water, all you can do is take in the...

Jul 26, 2019
  9. spideyjg rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Westfield UTC mall will soon start charging shoppers and mall employees for parking..

Ikea sells food? Who knew!? Do you have to assemble the ingredients?

Jan 11, 2019
  10. spideyjg rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

This is how the weather works out there on the weekends. If I have to work it's gonna be great fishing weather probably overcast. If...

Jul 6, 2018
  11. spideyjg rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread What Was It?.

kelp, sucked out by the under tow/rip current.

Jun 8, 2018
  12. spideyjg rated Paulito's post Funny in the thread Back in action at De Anza Cove!.

What? Where's the bonefish? You talking about the firsh picture with the panko bread crumb crusted fried fish? Lol

Dec 22, 2017
  13. spideyjg rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread New rod the surf rod game.

For me, distance casting isnt an issue.. It's distance casting with big baits that I struggle with. .

May 13, 2017