Ratings spideyjg has received

1. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Stereotypical gumbo the only thing is I use a 1.5 liter bowl of mixed, white and dark, turkey meat, use the carcass to make a stock, and...

Nov 26, 2021
  2. Chriwilson rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Nov 26, 2021
  3. Chriwilson rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Was tempting but had to get a $0.49/lb turkey to make gumbo from. Will grab one if they do it around Xmas again. Did one last year.

Nov 26, 2021
  4. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Stereotypical gumbo the only thing is I use a 1.5 liter bowl of mixed, white and dark, turkey meat, use the carcass to make a stock, and...

Nov 26, 2021
  5. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Was tempting but had to get a $0.49/lb turkey to make gumbo from. Will grab one if they do it around Xmas again. Did one last year.

Nov 25, 2021
  6. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Nov 25, 2021
  7. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Nov 25, 2021
  8. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Nov 25, 2021
  9. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Get those too D. :emoji_rage:

Sep 13, 2021
  10. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Get those too D. :emoji_rage:

Sep 13, 2021
  11. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Ends for this cycle

Sep 13, 2021
  12. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Cannot wait for this crap to be over. No more spam texts and robocalls. Plus no more political commercials for a while.

Sep 12, 2021
  13. VinnyBass rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Cannot wait for this crap to be over. No more spam texts and robocalls. Plus no more political commercials for a while.

Sep 12, 2021
  14. B8DHOOK rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Rockfish recipe other than tacos ..

All this mayo on fish. :emoji_dizzy_face: Can't eat anything with emulsified oil. Reverses my system violently so not eating at y'all's...

Aug 18, 2021
  15. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Rockfish recipe other than tacos ..

All this mayo on fish. :emoji_dizzy_face: Can't eat anything with emulsified oil. Reverses my system violently so not eating at y'all's...

Aug 18, 2021
  16. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread shark/ large ray fishing.

You will be casting blind in the dark at night. It is all in the feel to not backlash. Summer sucks for sharks winter is the time.

Aug 16, 2021
  17. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread shark/ large ray fishing.

You will be casting blind in the dark at night. It is all in the feel to not backlash. Summer sucks for sharks winter is the time.

Aug 16, 2021
  18. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Pizza.

Now I want one. Damn it Larry:emoji_laughing:

Aug 7, 2021
  19. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Pizza.

Now I want one. Damn it Larry:emoji_laughing:

Aug 7, 2021
  20. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Like in the thread US woman’s soccer team gets smoked..

They got the Bronze.

Aug 5, 2021