Ratings spideyjg has received

1. Chriwilson rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Nov 26, 2021
  2. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

You say that like it's a bad thing. ;)

Nov 25, 2021
  3. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Get those too D. :emoji_rage:

Sep 13, 2021
  4. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Get those too D. :emoji_rage:

Sep 13, 2021
  5. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Cannot wait for Tuesday..Spam will stop.

Cannot wait for this crap to be over. No more spam texts and robocalls. Plus no more political commercials for a while.

Sep 12, 2021
  6. B8DHOOK rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Rockfish recipe other than tacos ..

All this mayo on fish. :emoji_dizzy_face: Can't eat anything with emulsified oil. Reverses my system violently so not eating at y'all's...

Aug 18, 2021
  7. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Rockfish recipe other than tacos ..

All this mayo on fish. :emoji_dizzy_face: Can't eat anything with emulsified oil. Reverses my system violently so not eating at y'all's...

Aug 18, 2021
  8. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Pizza.

Now I want one. Damn it Larry:emoji_laughing:

Aug 7, 2021
  9. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Pizza.

Now I want one. Damn it Larry:emoji_laughing:

Aug 7, 2021
  10. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread US woman’s soccer team gets smoked..

Ending a tie game with penalty kicks is an anticlimatic finish. How about this Danno? Put 3 players from each team on both sides of the...

Jul 25, 2021
  11. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread FML wind blows.

Day off = 40 mph gusts. :emoji_rage:

Jun 9, 2021
  12. pologiant rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread chum.

Good fish sauce is translucent. Hold up the bottle and you need to be able to see the other side of the room per a Thai chef. Gets dark...

Jun 1, 2021
  13. Bassnbeans rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread chum.

Good fish sauce is translucent. Hold up the bottle and you need to be able to see the other side of the room per a Thai chef. Gets dark...

May 30, 2021
  14. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Epic (for me at least).

Carp, Channel and flathead cat, bluegill, sunfish, green bass, smallmouth bass and striped bass out there. Damn bait thieving turtles too

May 25, 2021
  15. Peter86 rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Epic (for me at least).

Carp, Channel and flathead cat, bluegill, sunfish, green bass, smallmouth bass and striped bass out there. Damn bait thieving turtles too

May 25, 2021
  16. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread FML wind blows.

You harvested bass? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiv3Pl0WJOw

May 16, 2021
  17. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread FML wind blows.

Guess I'll do yardwork. Windy AF again.:emoji_rage:

May 15, 2021
  18. Werfless rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Foxitus disease.

Defense lawyer has to come up with some BS when their client is on camera committing the crime. That one is a stretch

May 9, 2021
  19. Medicated fisherman rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread FML wind blows.

Fish bass? Moi? :emoji_face_palm: Bores me out of my skull.

May 8, 2021