Ratings spideyjg has received

1. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread The Not Turkey Expose’: But Better.

Stereotypical gumbo the only thing is I use a 1.5 liter bowl of mixed, white and dark, turkey meat, use the carcass to make a stock, and...

Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ken roe rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Carp in SD lakes.

Common Carp were introduced in US waters in the 1800's by the government. They are here to stay.

May 30, 2021
  3. Bowlmilk rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread IV Maiden Run....

Calexico, CA 10-Day Weather Forecast | Weather Underground That is my bellwether IV conditions station. Up towards Brawley it is...

Mar 24, 2021
  4. mcfish rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread IV First Timer.....

Should since the field will get decent rain. Bookmark that site Water Supply | Imperial Irrigation District That IV mud is no joke if...

Jan 23, 2021
  5. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread anyone get there vaccine yet.

The icky feelings, fever, aches, blahs etc. you get with flu and other infections is due to the body's immune response. Not the...

Jan 16, 2021
  6. salt water guy rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread anyone get there vaccine yet.

The icky feelings, fever, aches, blahs etc. you get with flu and other infections is due to the body's immune response. Not the...

Jan 15, 2021
  7. mattgulptosser rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Bluff collapse in TP.

The local geologist that is always on the news when these happen said these collapses usually have the sound of a crack when the rock...

Jan 4, 2021
  8. old_rookie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Bluff collapse in TP.

The local geologist that is always on the news when these happen said these collapses usually have the sound of a crack when the rock...

Jan 4, 2021
  9. Neuroshima rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Scissor Sharpening in San Diego.

I do scissors but haven't seen fly shears. Scissors and all shears have 2 factors for proper operation sharpness and proper tension. If...

Dec 31, 2020
  10. old_rookie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Filleting California Sheephead w The Dexter S360-6N Boning Knife.

My weapon of choice.. Victorinox 5.6613.15 6" Flexible Curved Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle I have the flexible and stiff versions....

Dec 27, 2020
  11. old_rookie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Has anyone here got Covid?.

Surgeon General said the red flag to watch for is loss of smell and taste. That is unique to Covid.

Dec 3, 2020
  12. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Smoked turkey question.

Did mine smoke 3 hours, turned to 275 for a while then 300 to finish, perfect skin but took too long. Next time smoke then 350....

Nov 27, 2020
  13. plako rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Smoked turkey question.

No injections [IMG]

Nov 20, 2020
  14. salt water guy rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Smoked turkey question.

No injections [IMG]

Nov 20, 2020
  15. William Ritchie rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Smoked turkey question.

No injections [IMG]

Nov 20, 2020
  16. Swgityswag rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Seasonal shift.

I generally stay off the beach until the cold weather. fewer yappy people. Walked up one day dropped my stuff and started rigging and I...

Nov 7, 2020
  17. Larry M rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread Waiting on the spin, plot to overthrow the government of Michigan.

They are popping champagne in the halls of Americas enemies watching this. "A house divided against itself cannot stand." We're toast

Oct 8, 2020
  18. scisports rated spideyjg's post Helpful in the thread SNL first debate....

Bennet has Chris Wallace's voice down as does Maya with Kamala Harris. Meh. Not SNL at its bests

Oct 4, 2020