Ratings steven mirasol has received

1. Daiwadude rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread Is it legal to use lobster nets off of a jetty?.

Is it even possible?

Sep 30, 2015
  2. fle fly rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread is the mackerel biting right now?.

cool thanks fish boy. i only want to catch a couple for my fiancé and maybe some extra for catfishing and maybe once in a while lobster...

Feb 2, 2015
  3. fle fly rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread is the mackerel biting right now?.

thanks for that chris -_- now you make me want to double check before i post things. lol

Feb 2, 2015
  4. Chris k rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread is the mackerel biting right now?.

thanks for that chris -_- now you make me want to double check before i post things. lol

Feb 2, 2015
  5. Chris k rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread Lake cuyamaca.

good thing you told them. that would be a huge downer if they got there and were told that they can't launch kayaks. i would call them...

Jan 29, 2015
  6. Fish Fry rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread Trout and Catfish: Dixon vs Wolford.

wohlford just stocked trout today and their catfish bite is still doing good. i went a couple of days ago and caught one and one. keep...

Jan 29, 2015
  7. Hurke van Trout rated steven mirasol's post Like in the thread Wohlford fishing.

D

Jan 23, 2015