Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated joem83's post Funny in the thread The Liberty - 9/10.

Paul gaffed one of my fish midair when it jumped while I was pulling on it. Pretty radical. Also, I bounced my first tuna. I have 12...

Sep 12, 2020
  2. StinkyPinky rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

So I met two buddies Steve and John at Shelter Island launch ramp at 2:00AM. Sunday morning. We launched, got bait and headed south 35...

Sep 1, 2020
  3. StinkyPinky rated Tommy Chang's post Agree in the thread 2 Day NLA Report 8/28.

thats a fkn bull

Sep 1, 2020
  4. StinkyPinky rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Rock fish.

wtf is wrong with ur knee. lol

Aug 31, 2020
  5. StinkyPinky rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Yoyo rod.

Thanks, was hoping you would chime in on this thread. I have noticed fishing 50lb I get down into that spool pretty quick. I'll give it...

Aug 18, 2020
  6. StinkyPinky rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Yoyo rod.

I've mostly fished 7ft rods offshore, just picked up a few 8s. I have a good understanding of physics though and the longer the rod the...

Aug 17, 2020
  7. StinkyPinky rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

Go with your six footer and beat the hell out of em

Aug 17, 2020
  8. StinkyPinky rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Piece of S....

where do ya look up street gang signs ?

Aug 15, 2020
  9. StinkyPinky rated GorDog's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

We were with and absolute army of boats on the back side of Catalina. Man there was a lot of boats in one area, and for good reason....

Aug 13, 2020
  10. StinkyPinky rated Redjim's post Like in the thread 8/1 Grande.

Headed out Saturday morning offshore to see if I could get some tunafish to keep me out of the grocery store for a bit. First stop I...

Aug 4, 2020
  11. StinkyPinky rated BestFishes's post Funny in the thread Mission Belle 7/24.

Blame these guys... [ATTACH]

Jul 26, 2020
  12. StinkyPinky rated Brandon Mori's post Like in the thread NSF PM - 7/12.

Treked out with Chriwilson and 2 buddies today on the New Seaforth. Which, has slowly become my favorite boat, great operation and an...

Jul 13, 2020
  13. StinkyPinky rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread Buying 2500 Reel and/or Rod for Surf Fishing.

Not all hero’s wear capes

Jul 11, 2020
  14. StinkyPinky rated Jackpotjoey's post Funny in the thread 100 Bass.

You forgot to mention how you didn’t catch one on the iron but this guy(me) did! :emoji_call_me:

Jul 11, 2020
  15. StinkyPinky rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread 100 Bass.

Quick report, I did a 3/4 day boat out of Dana Point on the Sum Fun. Great captain and crew. Fishing was so easy even Jackpotjoey could...

Jul 11, 2020
  16. StinkyPinky rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

On 30lb with the drag past the point of crinkling as it came off the spool. The LD2 Fathoms are the best reel for the dollar on a two...

Jul 10, 2020
  17. StinkyPinky rated Michael T.'s post Agree in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Looks like they wanna compete with the lexas

Jul 7, 2020
  18. StinkyPinky rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Will be nice if they make a 500 size to have something that can compete with the tranx lineup.

Jul 7, 2020
  19. StinkyPinky rated Jcannon9116's post Like in the thread Grande 6/30.

Forgot to add these [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2020
  20. StinkyPinky rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread San Diego - 6/18.

That’s why I pushed my reservation for the SD to July and had a banging time yesterday on The Grande. Awesome outing !

Jun 19, 2020