Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated Bear6813's post Disagree in the thread Soaking bait tonight.

Winner winner chicken dinner but I doubt there a square inch of shore line you havent put your boots on here in the bay lol.

Feb 8, 2021
  2. StinkyPinky rated cajunjacket's post Disagree in the thread WOW 2 people caught the same fish?.

What a coincidence. I caught a similar hali using an ancient family secret - hot dog + relish + mustard on a stale bun.[ATTACH]

Feb 8, 2021
  3. StinkyPinky rated Saltnewbie's post Like in the thread Off the coast of Carlsbad.

Met up with my buddy up in Oceanside headed down to Carlsbad. Drifted for a few hours using sardines and some squid just to see what was...

Feb 7, 2021
  4. StinkyPinky rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread Lake Jennings new prices.

So a family would be 42 bucks just for the privilege to fish (24 for mom and dad plus 18 for 3 kiddos). Unreal. In MN, license is 25...

Jan 17, 2021
  5. StinkyPinky rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Like in the thread Hot Sand Bass Bite.

Launched out of SD Bay after school today to catch the good sandy bite. Got out there at around 11. Fished a spot and only caught a...

Jan 12, 2021
  6. StinkyPinky rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread El Cap redemption....

my mom used to tell me"Tom, it's all how you hold your mouth' (which will not work for VB). lol

Jan 10, 2021
  7. StinkyPinky rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread For Sale Six Gill Brute swimbait rod.

Pinoy is a good seller, I bought 2ea 10' jigsticks off him that were priced right where they should have been, they were in great shape...

Dec 28, 2020
  8. StinkyPinky rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 25, 2020
  9. StinkyPinky rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

Just take it out with you with a cement block tied to the bottom. If anybody asks, you are being extra festive! Or it looks like a...

Dec 25, 2020
  10. StinkyPinky rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Graftech rods?.

they go on sale 3-4 x a year at 20% off buy it then

Dec 22, 2020
  11. StinkyPinky rated chasingtail's post Like in the thread First Halibut.

Thought I’d share this one. I’ve got into fishing since August of this year and I’ve been trying to target a halibut in the last month...

Dec 16, 2020
  12. StinkyPinky rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Newbie Needs help with stingrays.

T bar is a good tool for rays. Needlenose pliers, diagonal cutters, lineman's pliers, etc work too. Cut the hard part of the stinger off...

Dec 9, 2020
  13. StinkyPinky rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

make sure you close the drain plug before launching fill up your tank before heading out

Dec 7, 2020
  14. StinkyPinky rated William Ritchie's post Funny in the thread For Sale Reels.

On the 500 accuplate and frame do you have the matching clamp ? WR

Nov 30, 2020
  15. StinkyPinky rated JV-Triton's post Agree in the thread For Sale 30 Gallon Bargain Bin.

That's super cool of you to honor that first price and ignore the people trying to offer you more. Plenty of people would have been...

Nov 13, 2020
  16. StinkyPinky rated Christopher01's post Funny in the thread For Sale 30 Gallon Bargain Bin.

Thanks guys, sale is pending. At this point there is a decent list of back ups and back ups to the back ups should the back ups need...

Nov 13, 2020
  17. StinkyPinky rated derekyamamoto's post Like in the thread For Sale ROMAN MADE NEGOTIATOR.

Selling for $240 obo.... Only used once has very little hook rash.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 24, 2020