Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Tiny Patties = Big Fun..

So I met two buddies Steve and John at Shelter Island launch ramp at 2:00AM. Sunday morning. We launched, got bait and headed south 35...

Sep 1, 2020
  2. StinkyPinky rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Yoyo rod.

I've mostly fished 7ft rods offshore, just picked up a few 8s. I have a good understanding of physics though and the longer the rod the...

Aug 17, 2020
  3. StinkyPinky rated GorDog's post Like in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

We were with and absolute army of boats on the back side of Catalina. Man there was a lot of boats in one area, and for good reason....

Aug 13, 2020
  4. StinkyPinky rated Redjim's post Like in the thread 8/1 Grande.

Headed out Saturday morning offshore to see if I could get some tunafish to keep me out of the grocery store for a bit. First stop I...

Aug 4, 2020
  5. StinkyPinky rated Brandon Mori's post Like in the thread NSF PM - 7/12.

Treked out with Chriwilson and 2 buddies today on the New Seaforth. Which, has slowly become my favorite boat, great operation and an...

Jul 13, 2020
  6. StinkyPinky rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

On 30lb with the drag past the point of crinkling as it came off the spool. The LD2 Fathoms are the best reel for the dollar on a two...

Jul 10, 2020
  7. StinkyPinky rated Jcannon9116's post Like in the thread Grande 6/30.

Forgot to add these [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 1, 2020
  8. StinkyPinky rated Chriwilson's post Like in the thread San Diego - 6/18.

That’s why I pushed my reservation for the SD to July and had a banging time yesterday on The Grande. Awesome outing !

Jun 19, 2020
  9. StinkyPinky rated Ggiannig89's post Like in the thread Cudas.

I’ve heard so much **** about barracuda being “nasty”, “not worth keeping”. Every way I tried, it was good. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]

Jun 15, 2020
  10. StinkyPinky rated skrilla's post Like in the thread For Sale Raishadow MB844 Patriotic colors.

SOLD THANK YOU SDFISH [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 11, 2020
  11. StinkyPinky rated Easy619's post Like in the thread SD County now has authority to reopen fishing.

Ohhhhh dammmm looks like my Tuesday full day on the San Diego will run! [ATTACH]

Jun 8, 2020
  12. StinkyPinky rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Job well done !!!.

Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm! Yeah, it will be good to fish again, but I am bewildered that the lakes were closed! If they did it...

Jun 7, 2020
  13. StinkyPinky rated beatrice1138's post Like in the thread Halibut Jumps My Kayak.

I swear it happened. Here's the video to prove it :) [MEDIA]

Dec 23, 2019
  14. StinkyPinky rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread What size saltist for 75lb plus tuna.

Penn Fathom 40nld2 is the best value out there If it has to be Daiwa then get the 50 saltist ld2. You'll want the line capacity for...

May 21, 2017
  15. StinkyPinky rated JeffB1234's post Like in the thread Mead 4/16.

I got out yesterday and put in a quick 3hr session thanks to the wind. Got on the water around 2:45 off by 6pm. I talked to a few guys...

Apr 17, 2017
  16. StinkyPinky rated rico1.12's post Like in the thread Lake Murray bass fishing.

Went to lake Murray this morning. Caught this bad boy with a roboworm on a shaky head from shore. (FYI my first fresh water bass). [ATTACH]

Feb 12, 2017
  17. StinkyPinky rated roberto rivera's post Like in the thread Hodges Opener???.

Hodges has always been bust or gold for me. I always fish spring and early summer only. I love the structure, rock, trees and tules it...

Feb 10, 2017