Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated Tommy Chang's post Agree in the thread 2 Day NLA Report 8/28.

thats a fkn bull

Sep 1, 2020
  2. StinkyPinky rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

Go with your six footer and beat the hell out of em

Aug 17, 2020
  3. StinkyPinky rated Michael T.'s post Agree in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Looks like they wanna compete with the lexas

Jul 7, 2020
  4. StinkyPinky rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Fathom baitcaster?.

Will be nice if they make a 500 size to have something that can compete with the tranx lineup.

Jul 7, 2020
  5. StinkyPinky rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

He does seem to love the spotlight. On the news every chance he gets. Bet you he is gearing up to ramp up his career to at least...

Jun 4, 2020
  6. StinkyPinky rated 5-20's post Agree in the thread Roping them on the Heavy Iron.

Cool, well he's the only one posting any big YT lately. If anyone else's catching, they're keeping it a secret. It was a pretty cool...

Jan 24, 2020
  7. StinkyPinky rated 5-20's post Agree in the thread Roping them on the Heavy Iron.

Dang. This is a pretty odd comment to make. Guy posts an awesome video and that’s all you have to say, some kind of hater comment?!

Jan 23, 2020
  8. StinkyPinky rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Clemente On Fire.

No need for so much sensitivity.. really.. guy described the bite, obviously enough.. ten lb class boccacio definitely qualifies

Oct 27, 2019
  9. StinkyPinky rated Rocketship's post Agree in the thread Child Camps.

So it's ok to steal something that someone else worked for just because you think you need it more...that is what you're saying here....

Jun 26, 2018
  10. StinkyPinky rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Trump Wins Again!.

Did you even read Larry’s article? All you really have to do is read the title and it gives you the verdict. “Did Tim Tebow kneel...

Jun 11, 2018
  11. StinkyPinky rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread upcoming Chubasco 2 1/2 day trip.

Taking my son and son-n-law this Sunday on the Chubasco 2. They have been mainly targeting rockfish and kelp bass - which is fine by me...

May 21, 2017
  12. StinkyPinky rated ryeguy's post Agree in the thread loveland after work.

looks like a hybridized green sun to me.

Apr 27, 2017
  13. StinkyPinky rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread A Day Without an Illegal!.

While I doubt that is true, it'd be great if that trend continues! I'd call that a net win!

Feb 25, 2017
  14. StinkyPinky rated sam zepeda's post Agree in the thread Spooling braid for flipping how to?.

65lb would be just fine and i would spool it up with all braid.

Feb 24, 2017
  15. StinkyPinky rated JA$0N's post Agree in the thread Anybody know what kinda fish this.

The funniest thing isn’t even this dude’s mullet, it’s his “t-bone” tattoo of Tim Tebow on his bicep. LOL

Feb 15, 2017
  16. StinkyPinky rated Titos334's post Agree in the thread Holy Water!!.

I actually like water with some color to it, fishing only crystal clear water gets boring sometimes.

Feb 15, 2017
  17. StinkyPinky rated creeker1's post Agree in the thread The San Diego Raiders?.

From people I talk to that are former Charger fans, about 50% of them would support the Raiders if they moved here right now. That...

Feb 6, 2017