Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated Bear6813's post Disagree in the thread Soaking bait tonight.

Winner winner chicken dinner but I doubt there a square inch of shore line you havent put your boots on here in the bay lol.

Feb 8, 2021
  2. StinkyPinky rated cajunjacket's post Disagree in the thread WOW 2 people caught the same fish?.

What a coincidence. I caught a similar hali using an ancient family secret - hot dog + relish + mustard on a stale bun.[ATTACH]

Feb 8, 2021
  3. StinkyPinky rated Jigginjaws's post Disagree in the thread Tough, rainy but fun day at the big B.

Thanks Rockzilla for the report and info...going Sat and hope to report the same success.

May 26, 2019
  4. StinkyPinky rated Urklehaze's post Disagree in the thread Repeal the Gas Tax..

Everyone in my family signed. California is ridiculous. You can sign up with carl dimaio through kogo. Get emails about it.

May 4, 2018
  5. StinkyPinky rated William Campbell's post Disagree in the thread Spooling braid for flipping how to?.

No need for 65 # in this area for LMB.

Feb 24, 2017
  6. StinkyPinky rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread "It wouldn't happen in Texas".

By reducing the number of assault weapons and sniper rifles out there, and making them more difficult to procure, you will reduce the...

Jul 10, 2016
  7. StinkyPinky rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread God Bless Texas.

I've seen soooooo many posts from CA gun control haters that say stuff like 'that stuff wouldn't happen in Texas, all the gun carrying...

Jul 9, 2016
  8. StinkyPinky rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Brexit - what does it mean??.

Just goes to show that Trump is a buffoon. Economic instability is usually a prelude to violence. Now the EU only has Germany as the...

Jun 29, 2016
  9. StinkyPinky rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Brexit - what does it mean??.

Don't speak so soon.... Britain may actually have a revote, because a lot of the 'promises' given by the Brexit establishment are...

Jun 29, 2016
  10. StinkyPinky rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread 5/7 Lower Colorado River.

Nice honking fish!

May 30, 2016
  11. StinkyPinky rated Rxwoman's post Disagree in the thread Trump! (?).

Fisheromen, diamonds were never once alive. The isotope nitrogen 14 is converted into carbon 14 by cosmic rays in our upper atmosphere...

Mar 25, 2016