Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Leaving SDFISH - Too many domestic terrorist supporters.

[ATTACH]

Jan 12, 2021 at 7:15 AM
  2. StinkyPinky rated Medicated fisherman's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

River fish prefer shopping carts.

Dec 25, 2020
  3. StinkyPinky rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Donating Christmas to put in lakes?.

Just take it out with you with a cement block tied to the bottom. If anybody asks, you are being extra festive! Or it looks like a...

Dec 25, 2020
  4. StinkyPinky rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

make sure you close the drain plug before launching fill up your tank before heading out

Dec 7, 2020
  5. StinkyPinky rated William Ritchie's post Funny in the thread For Sale Reels.

On the 500 accuplate and frame do you have the matching clamp ? WR

Nov 30, 2020
  6. StinkyPinky rated Christopher01's post Funny in the thread For Sale 30 Gallon Bargain Bin.

Thanks guys, sale is pending. At this point there is a decent list of back ups and back ups to the back ups should the back ups need...

Nov 13, 2020
  7. StinkyPinky rated joem83's post Funny in the thread The Liberty - 9/10.

Paul gaffed one of my fish midair when it jumped while I was pulling on it. Pretty radical. Also, I bounced my first tuna. I have 12...

Sep 12, 2020
  8. StinkyPinky rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Rock fish.

wtf is wrong with ur knee. lol

Aug 31, 2020
  9. StinkyPinky rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Yoyo rod.

Thanks, was hoping you would chime in on this thread. I have noticed fishing 50lb I get down into that spool pretty quick. I'll give it...

Aug 18, 2020
  10. StinkyPinky rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Piece of S....

where do ya look up street gang signs ?

Aug 15, 2020
  11. StinkyPinky rated BestFishes's post Funny in the thread Mission Belle 7/24.

Blame these guys... [ATTACH]

Jul 26, 2020
  12. StinkyPinky rated kyle12345's post Funny in the thread Buying 2500 Reel and/or Rod for Surf Fishing.

Not all hero’s wear capes

Jul 11, 2020
  13. StinkyPinky rated Jackpotjoey's post Funny in the thread 100 Bass.

You forgot to mention how you didn’t catch one on the iron but this guy(me) did! :emoji_call_me:

Jul 11, 2020
  14. StinkyPinky rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread 100 Bass.

Quick report, I did a 3/4 day boat out of Dana Point on the Sum Fun. Great captain and crew. Fishing was so easy even Jackpotjoey could...

Jul 11, 2020
  15. StinkyPinky rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread For Sale Calstar 700L Custom $160 obo.

**** is tight, if i was mexican i would swooped it for sure. lol

Jun 9, 2020
  16. StinkyPinky rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread The hunt for yellows (to be continued...).

There's no space between my legs, if you know what I mean. ;)

Jan 8, 2020
  17. StinkyPinky rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Ha ha ha “Lock her up”.

Ms13 is a gang...so yeah they may be criminals...the propaganda part is that ms13 is used to scare the easily scared into thinking that...

Nov 23, 2018
  18. StinkyPinky rated agrazela's post Funny in the thread New word for "control"..

Just glad all the girls I dated in HS and college had access to birth "safety." Back then I was quite unable to "safety" myself.

Oct 25, 2018
  19. StinkyPinky rated kciuchta's post Funny in the thread Child Camps.

7 out of the 8 pages (thus far) on this thread were AFTER the executive order to stop the separation policy, just sayin.

Jun 25, 2018