Ratings StinkyPinky has given

1. StinkyPinky rated Cheese Whiz's post Helpful in the thread Kelp day 12-21.

Gordon, nice fish, glad I could help put you on some. I always enjoy helping people especially when they help the cause and post reports...

Jan 1, 2017
  2. StinkyPinky rated Tom Leedom's post Helpful in the thread El Cap 7/9.

I was stopped in my 20' bass boat last month on the lower river and the first thing they asked for was too see my fire extinguisher.

Jul 11, 2016
  3. StinkyPinky rated doubletap's post Helpful in the thread El Cap 7/9.

Extinguishers are not required for outboard motorboats less than 26 feet in length and of open construction.

Jul 11, 2016
  4. StinkyPinky rated STiCKY's post Helpful in the thread Gov Signed CA Gun Bills Today.

1. Bans the sale and transfer of current config "bullet button" firearms by reclassifying them as AWs. Goes into effect January 1, 2017....

Jul 5, 2016
  5. StinkyPinky rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Poway has CARP!.

They are common carp that are likely spawning or investigating the inundated vegetation for food. Large carp are diagnostic of a heathy...

Jun 23, 2016
  6. StinkyPinky rated RebelFisher's post Helpful in the thread 1.5 Trip Questions.

If you're fishing for those big bluefin that are around, I don't think you're going to want to mess with that 30# leader. If you're...

Jun 16, 2016
  7. StinkyPinky rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Share thoughts on possible changes to Barrett's fishing regulations.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1577/M08-085.1

May 28, 2016
  8. StinkyPinky rated gabe's post Helpful in the thread mittry lake.

So the fishing is good out there right now even with the wind advisor over the weekend

Apr 24, 2016
  9. StinkyPinky rated Gerald's post Helpful in the thread Ardent Gliss line.

I filled up most of my ocean reels with the new Power Pro Maxcuatro. I was amazed at the amount of line I was able to get on my reels...

Mar 31, 2016