Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Stephan Deambrogio rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Scorpion 1001, St. Croix Avid AC69MLXF.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Scorpion 1001. This is the older JDM version of the curado b. Has some rash but...

Feb 20, 2021
  2. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale/Trade Calstar 270-8h Glass.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] All glass Calstar 270-8h. Black glass, has some rash but...

Feb 14, 2021
  3. Nick Arevalo rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Anglers beware....

A few years back I was fishing a night tourney at el cap. We moved up by the launch ramp from the back of the lake with a couple hours...

Feb 8, 2021
  4. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Why Spinning for Drop Shot?.

I just happen to have the perfect casting rod for sale! St croix Avid 6’9” ml. Great for spoons, ice jigs, tiny crankbaits, etc.

Feb 8, 2021
  5. William Ritchie rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Anglers beware....

A few years back I was fishing a night tourney at el cap. We moved up by the launch ramp from the back of the lake with a couple hours...

Feb 8, 2021
  6. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Anglers beware....

Feb 8, 2021
  7. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Shimano Scorpion 1001, St. Croix Avid AC69MLXF.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Scorpion 1001. This is the older JDM version of the curado b. Has some rash but...

Jan 30, 2021
  8. Chriwilson rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

Where are you located?

Jan 29, 2021
  9. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Sold.

Where are you located?

Jan 29, 2021
  10. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom wood tackle box.

Sold...

Jan 24, 2021
  11. fishnfreak rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom wood tackle box.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have a small custom wood box for sale. Good condition, would be great for half days or short range trips....

Jan 24, 2021
  12. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom wood tackle box.

I looked up some images, his seem to have a stamp on ‘em which this one does not. I did see a couple pics that looked like the same...

Jan 21, 2021
  13. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom wood tackle box.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have a small custom wood box for sale. Good condition, would be great for half days or short range trips....

Jan 21, 2021
  14. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Right after “Biggun!! It’s a BIGGUN!!!!” Lol

Jan 12, 2021
  15. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Woulda been funny to see your reaction when you first got bent on that umbrellafish

Jan 12, 2021
  16. Nick Arevalo rated StinkyPinky's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Right after “Biggun!! It’s a BIGGUN!!!!” Lol

Jan 12, 2021
  17. diegofish rated StinkyPinky's post Funny in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Woulda been funny to see your reaction when you first got bent on that umbrellafish

Jan 12, 2021
  18. Nick Arevalo rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Jan 12, 2021
  19. JJbasser rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Jan 12, 2021