Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Rush Hour 2 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Tady C "pelagic red crab" vintage 2015.

I'm finding this thread pretty funny. I swear that looks exactly like something my 5 year old would do to something out of my box. One...

Jun 14, 2015
  2. amsuarez86 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Tady C "pelagic red crab" vintage 2015.

I'm finding this thread pretty funny. I swear that looks exactly like something my 5 year old would do to something out of my box. One...

Jun 11, 2015
  3. Linebig rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Gear ratio vs spool size.

i tend to over-fill my reels for this reason. When I first spool up a reel, I can't slide the spool out of the sideplate without first...

Jun 1, 2015
  4. mcfish rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Where and how did you start fishing? What is your bio?.

My stepdad first introduced me to fishing. We had some trips to Santee Lakes, but he really enjoyed the salt. So, during my childhood...

May 29, 2015
  5. bassgalrascal rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Where and how did you start fishing? What is your bio?.

My stepdad first introduced me to fishing. We had some trips to Santee Lakes, but he really enjoyed the salt. So, during my childhood...

May 29, 2015
  6. Fishbreath rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Where and how did you start fishing? What is your bio?.

May 29, 2015
  7. twin22s rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Swim bait reel.

If you try to throw big baits like that in your low profile reel, you're asking for trouble. Even lobbing a hudd, that little spool is...

May 28, 2015
  8. buddha rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Where and how did you start fishing? What is your bio?.

May 28, 2015
  9. Zac Ames rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Birdie & a Bass.

Caught alot of fish out of there. Used to work at cottonwood. The fish in the newer ponds on the "lakes" course all came from next...

May 1, 2015
  10. fishfanatic rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Birdie & a Bass.

Caught alot of fish out of there. Used to work at cottonwood. The fish in the newer ponds on the "lakes" course all came from next...

May 1, 2015
  11. surferjohn rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread fish finder.

I agree with Comrad on the 7" or larger screen. If you can swing it get an hds with structure scan on the bow and wait as Comrad said....

Apr 21, 2015
  12. Linebig rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread fish finder.

I agree with Comrad on the 7" or larger screen. If you can swing it get an hds with structure scan on the bow and wait as Comrad said....

Apr 21, 2015
  13. Kellen rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Fred hall show.

I'm probably taking my little boy up to the Fred hall show this evening. I'm getting off work now and am not really in a hurry. They...

Mar 26, 2015
  14. shag rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

I wasnt at all questioning the catch. I just wanted to see the bait swimming a then the camera go dark!!! I have no doubts about the...

Feb 19, 2015
  15. NocityBS rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Working Class Zero: 12.72lb Dock Monster.

I wasnt at all questioning the catch. I just wanted to see the bait swimming a then the camera go dark!!! I have no doubts about the...

Feb 19, 2015
  16. mcfish rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/7/15.

I went to one if his (plus a bunch of others like Rojas, etc) at Oshmans which is now sports authority in grossmont center. I have an...

Feb 10, 2015
  17. swings are free rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Hodges 2/7/15.

I went to one if his (plus a bunch of others like Rojas, etc) at Oshmans which is now sports authority in grossmont center. I have an...

Feb 10, 2015
  18. shag rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Possibly a new honey hole behind anglers marine.

I used to hear this same argument for Loveland, as far as what is "legal" and what is not. I was first introduced to the "legal" cove...

Jan 30, 2015