Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Nick Arevalo rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Santee Lakes 1/11.

Woulda been funny to see your reaction when you first got bent on that umbrellafish

Jan 12, 2021
  2. jusbayz rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Too ambitious? Ok, $40 come pick it up today

Jan 10, 2021
  3. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Ok

Jan 10, 2021
  4. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Too ambitious? Ok, $40 come pick it up today

Jan 10, 2021
  5. Chriwilson rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Selling a used Penn Senator 113HL. Good condition, I just don’t need it. Trying to clear stuff out. Not sure what they’re worth,...

Jan 9, 2021
  6. Stephan Deambrogio rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Selling a used Penn Senator 113HL. Good condition, I just don’t need it. Trying to clear stuff out. Not sure what they’re worth,...

Jan 9, 2021
  7. skrilla rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Jan 9, 2021
  8. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

Jan 9, 2021
  9. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Baits & Stuff.

Did you fish the negotiator? I have the top hook model in the trout color. It’s a fishy bait, you can swim that thing thru all sorts...

Jan 7, 2021
  10. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread 3 combos to do it all.

If you aren’t fishing from a boat, or more specifically fishing tournaments, you really should be trying to simplify/downsize. Yes, the...

Jan 6, 2021
  11. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Slow Pitch Jigging.

Did I read this correctly?! How much did you get the Tern 300 for?! To me it seems the perfect reel for entry level jigging. Can hold...

Jan 5, 2021
  12. tjthegreat1 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Slow Pitch Jigging.

I’m planning on picking up one of the new penn battalion spj rods ASAP. I also have a tern 300 that I plan on using, as it’s the higher...

Jan 3, 2021
  13. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Slow Pitch Jigging.

I’m planning on picking up one of the new penn battalion spj rods ASAP. I also have a tern 300 that I plan on using, as it’s the higher...

Jan 3, 2021
  14. tjthegreat1 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Sheepshead 12/2.

Dang!!

Dec 29, 2020
  15. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Sheepshead 12/2.

Dang!!

Dec 29, 2020
  16. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Buying Inshore Reels.

Buy Pinoys fathom 15... thank me later

Dec 28, 2020
  17. Easy619 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Buying Inshore Reels.

Buy Pinoys fathom 15... thank me later

Dec 28, 2020
  18. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Graftech rods?.

I bought the 15-25 model last year when they were on sale. I’ve caught YFT, skipjack, and all the half day stuff on it. It’s actually...

Dec 23, 2020
  19. swings are free rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Graftech rods?.

I bought the 15-25 model last year when they were on sale. I’ve caught YFT, skipjack, and all the half day stuff on it. It’s actually...

Dec 22, 2020
  20. tjthegreat1 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 20, 2020