Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 20, 2020
  2. tjthegreat1 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

I have a Pro Flow 22 that I don’t need. It has a couple spots at the inlets that might need to be sealed up but the tank is in good...

Dec 19, 2020
  3. Treble Chuck rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

I have a Pro Flow 22 that I don’t need. It has a couple spots at the inlets that might need to be sealed up but the tank is in good...

Dec 19, 2020
  4. Vito1023 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

Dec 19, 2020
  5. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Home made bait tank.

Dec 19, 2020
  6. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Six Gill Brute swimbait rod.

I bought a Baja Special from him last year. He held it for me until the weekend, and the reel was in like new condition, box and all....

Dec 16, 2020
  7. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Accurate BV- 400 Valiant w/ Rainshadow Rod.

Great deal!

Dec 15, 2020
  8. Nucklehead97 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Use a barrel swivel for slow troll. Oh, and always invite someone that knows what they’re doing. I’m free most weekends

Dec 11, 2020
  9. AlecLemonjuice rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Advice for New Boaters.

Use a barrel swivel for slow troll. Oh, and always invite someone that knows what they’re doing. I’m free most weekends

Dec 11, 2020
  10. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom senkos for sale!.

A big part of the success with senkos comes from how much salt they have. If you’ve ever held a real senko and a knock-off in each...

Sep 4, 2020
  11. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Custom senkos for sale!.

Are they made with salt/salt impregnated?

Sep 4, 2020
  12. oh da shiz rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Waterhogg Rat/22nd Century Nezumaa Mouse.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Have a couple rats up for sale. Both are unfished Waterhogg Rat-$50 [ATTACH]

Sep 2, 2020
  13. Easy619 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Grande 8/30.

I’m on the Grande Sunday, taking my 10 year old son on his first trip longer than a 1/2 day. I sure hope the fish keep biting, last few...

Aug 31, 2020
  14. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Grande 8/30.

I’m on the Grande Sunday, taking my 10 year old son on his first trip longer than a 1/2 day. I sure hope the fish keep biting, last few...

Aug 31, 2020
  15. geofish rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread The San Diego 8/25.

I went on an overnight three weeks ago that skunked. No joke, there was not one single bait the entire day that I couldn’t catch in the...

Aug 28, 2020
  16. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread The San Diego 8/25.

I went on an overnight three weeks ago that skunked. No joke, there was not one single bait the entire day that I couldn’t catch in the...

Aug 27, 2020
  17. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Newbie Knot Question.

What reel are you using?

Aug 25, 2020
  18. oh da shiz rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Nate’s Baits 8” Trout Swimbait.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Selling a Nate’s Baits 8” Trout. 5 piece, swims really well. Perfect condition. $60

Aug 25, 2020
  19. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Nate’s Baits 8” Trout Swimbait.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Selling a Nate’s Baits 8” Trout. 5 piece, swims really well. Perfect condition. $60

Aug 24, 2020