Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Neuroshima rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Strongest Mono Knot?.

I’ve used an improved clinch knot with 7 wraps since I was a kid, although I was taught to use 5 initially. Braid, mono, flouro,...

Jul 5, 2020
  2. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Strongest Mono Knot?.

I’ve used an improved clinch knot with 7 wraps since I was a kid, although I was taught to use 5 initially. Braid, mono, flouro,...

Jul 1, 2020
  3. Delorian rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Buying Rod Shipping Tube.

Thanks for the replies, I think I’ve found what I need

Jun 27, 2020
  4. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Buying Rod Shipping Tube.

Need to send some rods to a buddy back east. Anyone have any shipping tubes they don’t need?

Jun 26, 2020
  5. Everydog rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Buying Rod Shipping Tube.

Thanks for the replies, I think I’ve found what I need

Jun 25, 2020
  6. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Lotsa Classic rods.

Sent PM for a few pics

Jun 24, 2020
  7. EscoFisher rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Daily Double 6/21.

On those really close ones you just have to step on ‘em

Jun 23, 2020
  8. EscoFisher rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread San Diego - 6/18.

Right on, so everyone gets spared the $200 dolphin watching tours offshore right now...

Jun 21, 2020
  9. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Nathan fletcher.

[ATTACH] Uh oh, I got a “disagree” lol. Must be a Fletcher fan amongst us. I just found this on another site, so I took a screenshot...

Jun 17, 2020
  10. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Wednesday 6-17.

Is there anyone that would like to take my spot for Wednesday on the San Diego full day? Found out this morning I won’t be able to take...

Jun 15, 2020
  11. kyle12345 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Should not have to go thru the hassle of getting a passport to fish in their waters. Mexican Permit should suffice. I don’t book any...

Jun 15, 2020
  12. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Should not have to go thru the hassle of getting a passport to fish in their waters. Mexican Permit should suffice. I don’t book any...

Jun 14, 2020
  13. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Jun 14, 2020
  14. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Nathan fletcher.

[ATTACH] Uh oh, I got a “disagree” lol. Must be a Fletcher fan amongst us. I just found this on another site, so I took a screenshot...

Jun 11, 2020
  15. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Just checked at 5:10pm and there’s one opening for Friday on the SD. Better hurry and book it!!!

Jun 10, 2020
  16. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

[ATTACH] I’m If they are they must have been in a different spot . As far as them being booked, keep looking daily. I literally just...

Jun 9, 2020
  17. kyle12345 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

[ATTACH] I’m If they are they must have been in a different spot . As far as them being booked, keep looking daily. I literally just...

Jun 8, 2020
  18. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Jun 8, 2020
  19. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread For Sale Baitsmith/Hawg Hunter BNIP.

Is the piece of wood included?

Jun 8, 2020
  20. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread New Conventional set up Recommendations.

If brand new gear is what you want, and your budget is $400, check out the deal Squidco has going on. Buy $400 gift card and receive...

Jun 8, 2020