Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. kyle12345 rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread New Conventional set up Recommendations.

If brand new gear is what you want, and your budget is $400, check out the deal Squidco has going on. Buy $400 gift card and receive...

Jun 8, 2020
  2. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread SD County now has authority to reopen fishing.

I was booked for today and moved it to the 17th. Looks like I might actually get the day off this time

Jun 6, 2020
  3. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Nathan fletcher.

I was just saying last night what a puke that dooosshhbag is. Such a fake POS, every single thing out of that piece of garbage’s mouth...

Jun 3, 2020
  4. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Fish Processing.

When I was at the islands Saturday, someone over the radio called in a yft, but I can’t remember where they were

May 28, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Fish Processing.

When I was at the islands Saturday, someone over the radio called in a yft, but I can’t remember where they were

May 28, 2020
  6. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Time to get back to the islands!.

Ya don’t say?!?! I sure hope you’re right!! I had been booked for Monday May 18th, and when they called to cancel, I was trying to...

May 27, 2020
  7. Redjim rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Time to get back to the islands!.

Ya don’t say?!?! I sure hope you’re right!! I had been booked for Monday May 18th, and when they called to cancel, I was trying to...

May 27, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

I actually know him from work. He was a superintendent for a company I do work for. So we would always talk fishing. I know he left...

May 19, 2020
  9. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

I actually know him from work. He was a superintendent for a company I do work for. So we would always talk fishing. I know he left...

May 19, 2020
  10. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

I thought you were fishing from his boat. I was wondering when he traded his bass boat for a Cabo?!?!

May 19, 2020
  11. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

I thought you were fishing from his boat. I was wondering when he traded his bass boat for a Cabo?!?!

May 19, 2020
  12. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

Is that John M?

May 18, 2020
  13. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Islands late report both Saturdays..

Is that John M?

May 18, 2020
  14. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread Vintage lures.

Scampi’s! Mogambo grubs were made by Kalin’s. I used to use those on a scrounger when I was a kid

Mar 12, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

Get yourself a strong magnet, rent that boat and go get it back!! And if you really want to get yourself on a swimbait fish, get an 8”...

Jan 20, 2020