Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

Have you wrestled any big fish on an 8’ or 9’ rod?! It’s pretty clear who has the advantage once you do...

Aug 19, 2020
  2. swings are free rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

Have you wrestled any big fish on an 8’ or 9’ rod?! It’s pretty clear who has the advantage once you do...

Aug 19, 2020
  3. GorDog rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

Aug 18, 2020
  4. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

I caught a bunch of fish on my Abyss 909 last year with 22-25lb leaders, and the fish really had an advantage on me even tho they...

Aug 18, 2020
  5. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Yoyo rod.

I caught a bunch of fish on my Abyss 909 last year with 22-25lb leaders, and the fish really had an advantage on me even tho they...

Aug 17, 2020
  6. kyle12345 rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Pacifica 1.5 Day 9/12 LIMITS BFT.

Oh, you didn’t know? The “regulars” don’t count! Yet, a few weeks ago I missed a trip all my buddies went on due to my procrastination...

Aug 14, 2020
  7. Jenx rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Which 1/2 day is likely to try Calico fishing.

New Seaforth

Jul 31, 2020
  8. Chriwilson rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Which 1/2 day is likely to try Calico fishing.

New Seaforth

Jul 30, 2020
  9. B8DHOOK rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Grande 6/30.

All those sea lions out there getting so little food they eat our perfectly good fish right off the line. And to think, Sea World...

Jul 2, 2020
  10. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Grande 6/30.

All those sea lions out there getting so little food they eat our perfectly good fish right off the line. And to think, Sea World...

Jul 1, 2020
  11. kyle12345 rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread San Diego - 6/18.

Right on, so everyone gets spared the $200 dolphin watching tours offshore right now...

Jun 18, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Have you not seen that the entities allowed to open earliest were the most profitable to our economy? Recreation and things that don’t...

Jun 14, 2020
  13. fisheromen rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Have you not seen that the entities allowed to open earliest were the most profitable to our economy? Recreation and things that don’t...

Jun 11, 2020
  14. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Jun 11, 2020
  15. oldfogey rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

[ATTACH] Uh oh, I got a “disagree” lol. Must be a Fletcher fan amongst us. I just found this on another site, so I took a screenshot...

Jun 11, 2020
  16. fishnfreak rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Jun 11, 2020
  17. naimad rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

[ATTACH] Uh oh, I got a “disagree” lol. Must be a Fletcher fan amongst us. I just found this on another site, so I took a screenshot...

Jun 11, 2020
  18. swings are free rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Commercial charters are allowed and private boats with 2 families are not?.

Jun 11, 2020
  19. Werfless rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Of course I had to be booked two days early

Jun 8, 2020
  20. Chriwilson rated StinkyPinky's post Agree in the thread Just got the dreaded call....

Of course I had to be booked two days early

Jun 8, 2020