Ratings StinkyPinky has received

1. FISH rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

Uhhh, who says we don’t get it?! Pretty much all of my post was directed to that fake POS and his tv appearances pandering to blacks and...

Jun 10, 2020
  2. FISH rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread Nathan fletcher.

I was just saying last night what a puke that dooosshhbag is. Such a fake POS, every single thing out of that piece of garbage’s mouth...

Jun 10, 2020
  3. RKMM rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread Is there a problem?.

A suspect advancing on a policeman with a knife or a shovel doesn't warrant lethal force, sorry. There are plenty of situations in...

Jul 20, 2016
  4. Rocketship rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread Is there a problem?.

Finally a valid point amongst a bunch of opinion. Anyone else is just spewing opinion just as I am

Jul 12, 2016
  5. Badmiles rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

So glad I don't live in your black and white world. I'll go as far as to say that rule probably applies to anglers such as yourself,...

May 23, 2016
  6. Badmiles rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

Maybe you've never fished a chatterbait before? Like I said, the few casts I made with a senko were with a barbless hook. I catch fish...

May 23, 2016
  7. Badmiles rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

it was later than that. he doesn't drive a fish and game vehichle, that way you can't spit on it when you leave. he also brings a...

May 23, 2016
  8. Badmiles rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

Yes I got a ticket for not pinching the barb on my $8 chatterbait, that had never and will never kill a fish, ever. Showed him the...

May 23, 2016
  9. scisports rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread DFW cracking down on barbed hooks.

So glad I don't live in your black and white world. I'll go as far as to say that rule probably applies to anglers such as yourself,...

May 17, 2016
  10. Kira Haley rated StinkyPinky's post Disagree in the thread What improvements can be made to San Diego area lakes?.

EXACTLY!!! Nobody will ever be able to give me enough valid reasons why we can't. Hell, if I want to take my 14' valco and ten horse...

Dec 23, 2015